6

"Traveler, Paimon, Miss Jasmine, and Mister Sharkur...I can hardly thank you enough..."

Ayaka had tears in her eyes, Thoma patting her back.

"How...how can we ever repay you...?"

"There's no need for that, Ayaka! That's what friends are for!" the Flying Lavender Melon, now by the name of Paimon, said.

You noticed the Traveler didn't talk much. 

They are a completely different person than who they were against the Shogun.

Calm, collected, with a small smile on their face.

You wonder if Scaramouche knew about your confrontation with the Shogun.

He'd probably be mad, but hey, at least you got to meet the Traveler!

You weren't supposed to actually show yourself to them, but that was an accident.

You may have ruined the plans, however, and you aren't sure about your next step, so you whisper in Sharkur's ear.

"Hey, Sharkur..."

"Yes, Miss?"

"Do you think we can meet up with Scaramouche? I may have messed up the plan we had formulated."

"Ah, I see. Well, I do know he is with Lady Signora, but I am unsure of his exact whereabouts."

"Alright then. We'll think of something."

You slowly get up.

"Well, then. Ayaka, Thoma, Traveler, Paimon...it's been nice seeing you all. Send Sir Kamisato my gratitude for his hospitality."

"Of course." Ayaka nods.

"Take care of yourself, Lady Jasmine!" Paimon says.

You and Sharkur take your leave from the Kamisato Estate.

It was a dull day, clouds heavy and grey with potential rain,

The grass was wet and its smell tickled your nostrils as you walked.

Sharkur turns to you.

"We could start by heading to the Fatui base. It's our most plausible option for finding Master Scaramouche and Lady Signora."

"That's a good idea."

"Now, I believe its somewhere on Narukami Island...the Fatui tend to stay away from residential areas when they locate somewhere..."

"Interesting. In Liyue, they're located right in the heart of the harbor, in Northland Bank."

"Well, because it's a bank, my lady!" Sharkur laughs. "Don't tell me you'd take a 40 minute walk out of the Harbor just to deal with your finance...!"

You giggled, even though it wasn't really humorous. Sharkur just gave you good vibes and you loved hanging around with him.

"That's true!"

Around him you felt safe and protected.

"I also need to pick up something from Master Scaramouche himself..." he says, excitement glimmering in his ice-blue eyes.

"May I attain knowledge as to what this item is...?" You ask with a grin.

"Of course, my lady. You must own a Delusion, right...?"

Your heart stopped, along with your footsteps.

"A-A what...?"

"A Delusion."

Sharkur must have picked up on the change of atmosphere, which had grown suffocating just from his words.

"You don't look so well...Lady Y/N, are you quite alright?"