Anxiety Attack -Matt

WARNING, I personally do not get these types of Anxiety/Panic attacks so I am not speaking from experience therefore details or facts may be wrong. I am so sorry if anything is offensive or wrong, pls correct me if needed.

Third Person POV
( takes place about 8pm )

"Matt come on! Let's fucking go already!" Nick yelled from downstairs, waiting for his only brother that can drive, so they can go somewhere to film a video.

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming." Matt said walking towards the front door from his bedroom.

"Finally" Nick replied as Matt walked out the door and headed towards the car, while rolling his eyes.

Matt POV

I could hear Nick and Chris arguing as I drove to a gas station, so we could use there parking lot. There were a lot of cars for the time of night, more than usual.
After a few minutes a could feel the cars confining me into my little spot in the driver's seat. Within a few second I could feel my breathing go heavy just then I felt a hand go on my shoulder slightly rubbing it.

"What? What's wrong?!" I heard a voice say from beside me.

"N-nothing! I'm fine." I quickly say slightly stuttering, which made it less convincing.

I saw Chris glance back a Nick.

"You sure about that?" Nick asked. "Look the gas's station is right there. Just park then you can step outside. Okay?"

"Mmhm" I replied not able to speak.

My breather was getting heavier, I could still feel all the cars surrounding me even as I quickly parked into a almost empty parking lot.
Once I parked a could hear voices though I couldn't quiet make out what they were saying. I somehow managed to step unbuckle my seatbelt and scramble outside stumbling when I reached the ground outside luckily I was caught by Nick and brought to the front of the car where Chris already was.

"Matt. Matt babe. Breath." I could slightly hear Nick say as I sat on the ground Chris and Nick beaming beside me

"Matt breath. In and out. Okay?" Chris said as he started taking big breaths.

"Breath in. Breath out." He said doing the same thing while rubbing my shoulder. I simply nodded and tried to follow his instructions.

Within a few minutes my breaths became even and I felt Chris and Nick relax a little bit.

"You okay?" Nick asked.

"Yeah."

"Let's just go home. We can film the video another day."

"Yeah. Okay" Chris responded as we went to go back into the car.

I went to get into the drivers seat and was stopped by Nick.

"Not happening. Chris can drive instead, it's not that far. But your not driving." I was told firmly, by my brother.

"B-" I started to protest but with quickly shut down by my other brother.

"No. He's right sit in the back with Nick. I can drive."

I got into the back seat knowing there was no way I could let them have me drive.

I started to feel tired as darkness started to come across my eyes. Chris laid down across the backseat head next to Nick. I felt a hand on my shoulder rubbing it gently as I fell asleep.

Third person POV

When they got home Chris and Nick both looked at their brother for a moment.

"I feel kinda bad for waking him up." Nick said sympathy in his voice.

"Yeah but it's not like we can really carry him. Can we?"

"Not really." Nick replied starting to shake Matt's should.

"Matt. Matt Sweetheart. Wake up, we have to go inside. Okay?" Nick said quiet and calmly, as if he were speaking to a young child and not his triplet who is the same ago. 

"Okay" Matt replied docilely, slowly rising from the seat, and getting out of the car. With his triplets right next to him.

"Can you guys stay with me?" Matt asked tiredly when they got inside the house. He saw Nick and Chris exchange a glance then spoke again "Never mind. Just forget it."

"No. No. It's fine." Nick said looking at Chris again.

Chris simply nodded then said "give us five minutes then we'll meet you in your room." Then everyone headed up towards there rooms to get ready for bed.

About 5 minutes later Nick and Chris walked into Matt's room, they saw there brother half asleep on his bed. They closed the door behind them then went and got into the bed next to there brother.

"Night." Matt said barely above a whisper.

"Goodnight." Nick and Chris replied together

Soon Matt fell a victim to sleep with his brothers on both sides of him. Then Chris joined Matt in his deep slumber. Lastly Nick dozed off to sleep.

How was it?
Anyone have any recommendations, or things to fix?
Anyways, Hope your having a great day.
Love you all.