Chapter Five - The Wandering Fortress

Kourtina is flying through the skies, with Renna behind her carefully carrying a basket like her life depends on it.

Their goal is to guild base of The Watcher's Tower, Vanaheim Vol Tharn, vol is eternal, and tharn is love in Khuzdul, the dwarven language. 

The guild name Watcher's Tower actually came from Vol Tharn, still without a guild at the time, Tina challenged the dungeon for fun, but was too spiteful to give it up after 2 hours into the raid, the dungeon "wasted" her 2 hours, so she'll conquer it to exact revenge according to her.

After getting tunnel vision and spending 8 hours fighting in the guild base dungeon, required a guild claim the base, and being too tired after the raid, used speech input for the name of the guild and just said Vol Tharn tower confirmed without looking, and went to sleep. 

Not having Khuzdul in its recognized languages, the input system filled the name "Wall Chan Tower" as the guild name.

Returning to the game the next day, she wanted to change the name to something less ridiculous, but also too lazy to think of something else, just picked a word that sounded like "Wall Chan".

Thus birthed "Watcher Tower", later slightly rebranded to "The Watcher's Tower".

Right now, the tower is above the peaks of the Azerlisia Mountains, covering itself with illusion clouds.

Due to the mobile nature of the base, Kourtina have a tracker that helps her locate her guild base, Tina and Renna are following the tracker right now.

----------

"Dialog"

Thoughts

'Message'

Spells

Skills

----------

"Renna, there will be 2 creations of mine in the tower."

"Yes..."

Renna was unsure why was she warned, the answer came in the next sentence.

"One is my daughter, or more accurately, Christina's daughter."

"Eh?"

While Renna kept flying, her face froze.

Christina-sama's daughter? Then is the other one Christina-sama's lover? Is that why Christina-sama has been distant with me?

"The other is an incomplete recreation of a world item, a project that took too long that I grew bored of in the middle of it."

So it's not. But how should I conduct myself around Christina-sama's daughter...

"I hope it won't resent me for leaving it in such a state."

Christina said in a slight grimace.

"We creations of Christina-sama will never dare!"

"Thanks, we are arriving."

They flew through some clouds, and the tower presents itself, sitting on top of clouds, and looking rather dreamy.

Tina signaled for Renna to stop, then took out a device and fiddled with it for a bit before resuming their approach.

Landing in front of the door, with archangel flames that seems to be sleeping standing around.

The door started to swing outward, a small girl with blue hair standing in the doorway.

"Kourtina-sama!"