Chapter Three - Battle of Carne

"Dialog"

Thoughts

'Message'

Spells

Skills

----------

The air is amazing. Nature is amazing. Clear skies are amazing.

Tina looks around with a large smile on her face as she walks, then remember that Albedo shouldn't know who she is, so she turns her head around to look at Albedo.

"Ah Albedo, I am."

"Kourtina-sama, I have heard about you from Renna."

"Ok good."

Tina looks toward Momonga now Ainz Ooal Gown.

"So, Ainz Ooal Gown."

"I wanted to spread our name."

"That's it?"

"And also not let those who know of it figure out who we have simply by name."

"A heads up would have been nice."

"I'll do that next time, using Message."

"Got it."

Let's hope to god I don't mess up the name.

"Also just Ainz is fine, you too Albedo"

The succubus starts to squirm a little.

"Oh, tee-hee! I-is it really alright to be so rude as to abbreviate the name of our Supreme Ruler!?"

Tina looks at Albedo with confusion, not because of her question, but of her action.

"I don't mind, Albedo. Until my old friends show up, this name is my name. So I allow it."

"Understood, b-but I will still attach the title. A-ahem... my master, A-i-n-z-sama, tee-hee-hee! B-by the way co-could it be that, tee-hee-hee, you're letting me specially call you by this shortened—?"

Tina got even more confused, she almost stopped walking.

"No. Being called such a long name every time would be annoying. I'm going to have everyone call me the same thing."

"Oh. Of course. I assumed..." Her mood suddenly darkened.

Tina quickly starts to investigate.

'What happened to Albedo?'

'What-at do you mean?'

'I always liked Albedo's story, so I know it rather well, I don't think even with the last inappropriate line of her being a slut will cause her to act like this.'

'... I might have changed it to "She's in love with Momonga."'

Tina stops walking.

"Kourtina-sama?"

"Sorry its nothing."

Tina quickly catches up and gave Ainz a cold gaze without Albedo noticing.

'Wow'

'You wrote Renna to love you too.'

'I did it with my own NPC, not Tabula's.'

Ainz shrank a little and averted his gaze.

----------

The three are now closer to the village, to get a better look they started flying.

"Are you going to fly into the village like that?"

"Yes, why?"

"You do remember you look like a spooky scary skeleton."