Chapter Two - New World

"Dialog"

Thoughts

'Message'

Spells

Skills

----------

Something cold is one my forehead...

What is it? Cloth? Oh, a wet cloth! Why is it on my forehead?

Sayaka proceeds to try opening her eyes but is struggling due to fatigue of unknown causes.

Wait why am I so tired? What happened earlier?

She starts to recall on the last thing she remembers.

Right, I was knocked out by sudden pain caused by "an unstable soul corridor". What even is a soul corridor? And I was in YGGDRASIL when that happened, right? But the dive machine can't cause pain that intense, its illegal for them to cause that much...

Am I still in game? Or was I kicked? Let's try something...

"Revitalize"

As the spell takes its effect, the fatigue on her body starts to lift, and she looks at her room in Nazarick.

So, I'm still in game, how was I not ejected from dive if my conditions were so bad, no in the first place how does Revitalize recover my fatigue, its used to restore ki and mana, am I missing something here?

She looks to her side and sees Christina on the same bed, sleeping.

Oh, hello...

Wait, she's breathing?

Kourtina places a finger in front of Christina's nostrils, on top of the slight breeze that was Christina's breathing, she felt a strange sensation and pulls her hand back.

What is this? Christina feels like an extension of my body when I touched her...

This time she holds Christina's hand.

Wow, this is so cool! And even more weird!! What is going on???

Despite getting confused on the current situation, she soon put in the back of her head and started moving Christina like a child with a new toy but grows tired when trying to do anything more than small movements.

Let me try to switch my consciousness to her, I wonder if it's possible?

She holds Christina's hand and with the mental image of possessing Christina, she was able switch.

Thud~

Christina wakes up as Kourtina drops back on the bed, Christina proceeds to place Kourtina in a more comfortable position than the one she has right now which she is face planted into the bed with a weird posture.

After adjusting Kourtina's position, someone enters the room.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I did not know Christina-sama is finally awake."

Tina looks toward the door and sees a girl with long blue hair and a snow-white maid outfit, it was Renna.

Maybe I shouldn't have given her Ranni's face.

"Yes, I just awake, and..." She responded Renna with a smile, briefly forgetting she is an NPC that should not be able to respond like this, before getting more confused with her situation.

"Yes?" Renna responded with a massive smile on her face.

"You... erm... no, sorry its nothing."

She is too confused to ask or say anything coherent.