Chapter One - The End and The Beginning

"Dialog"

Thoughts

'Message'

----------

"I'm finally done! I can't believe I missed that indentation error for half an hour!"

Sayaka stretches as she finally completes her client's software.

"Now I just need to give it to him, I won't do any revision anymore, asshole made me add a massive function that he didn't even ask for when he hired me."

Today is the last day of YGGDRASIL, she wanted more time to spend in game as those would be her last moments on a game she spent thousands of hours and dollars on.

"Gotta make an early dinner so I can spend the rest of my time playing."

Sayaka headed to her kitchen and grabbed some dried soba noodles from the cabin and started cooking, after finished cooking and putting the noodles in an ice bath, she headed for the fridge, and took the bottle of soba noodle dipping soy sauce, synthetic green onion, and the real last egg on the tray.

"And thats a hundred dollars down the drain."

As she prepares the ridiculously expensive egg and the green onion, she thinks about YGGDRASIL.

Satoru-kun sent a message to all the old guild members, I wonder how many will return, this will be the last chance that I can show everyone that I am Kourtina, since I missed my last chance when the others were still active. But Kourtina is on another server, would they believe me if I don't have proof? If Touch Me comes back then I don't need to worry about it, but if he doesn't, I don't want them to laugh it off.

As Sayaka thinks about a solution for it, she finishes preparing her meal, and sat down to eat.

I still have the world item for server change, don't I just need to change servers to Helheim? But that item is for players only, which means I would lose the Watcher's Tower, even if this is the last day, I don't want to lose it, I put quite a bit of effort into it.

She ponders on the question while she eats her simple yet luxurious meal.

Maybe I'll try asking a dev, I believe I still have the lore master's number, I'll try texting him.

Sayaka takes out her phone and sent a message to the lore master, then went back to eating.

Ahh... This may be a hundred dollars but its well worth it.

She received a message after finishing her meal and started cleaning.

'What are you trying to achieve with this stunt?'

Ah, I see you are as blunt as ever.

'I'm just trying to showoff to my friends in Helheim, not looking to cause trouble.'

'You are already causing trouble asking to move an entire guild base.'

'I put a lot of effort into the base, there is a lot of cool stuff to show off, and the Watcher's Tower shouldn't be that hard to transfer, it already is a free roam base that isn't connected to any terrain, simply finding a location large enough for the base in the sky, and putting it in that location is enough to do the job right? I still remember making the universal coordinate system for all the servers.'

Awkward silent ensues.

'Fine, I'll do it, but I'm taking the world item because it took all its power to transfer your guild base, don't login to Kourtina until I finish and messages you.'

'Ever the lore master, thank you so much. ^w^'

----------

After logging in to YGGDRASIL as Christina, she started heading to the round table.