Chapter Twenty-nine°

A couple of weeks after Soobin and Yeonjun visited Soobin's parents, they fell into the same routine. Soobin being the boss that he is and Yeonjun as his secretary working for him. However, Yeonjun noticed that Soobin almost doesn't order him around anymore unless it involves Yeonjun only sitting. Soobin doesn't even allow him to grab their usual morning coffee and lunch, saying that he doesn't want the omega to be exhausted. Yeonjun didn't question it though, why would he when he still gets paid despite not doing anything? As if he isn't spoiled by his alpha enough.

Anyways, Yeonjun is missing Soobin's scent and his whole existence so much, so he's currently in the alpha's lap while the CEO continued with his work.

The alpha rejected all his advances at first explaining about uncomfort and inconvenience if Yeonjun sits in his lap but does the omega cared enough about that? definitely not, he'd go insane if he doesn't get close to alpha as soon as possible. So, he took matters to his own hands and placed himself in Soobin's lap, facing the Alpha. And Soobin the weak weak man that he is didn't do much about it anymore. Instead, he placed a hand on Yeonjun's back and run it through the omega's spinal region, as if comforting Yeonjun.

"Omega, what do you think of going in this newly opened restaurant near Han River?" Soobin asked breaking the silence.

"Ohhh, are you trying to take me out on a date , boss?" Yeonjun teased.

"No, I'm trying to sell you off to the owner of the restaurant." Soobin hissed, pulling Yeonjun closer to him.

"Oh, come on now. Let's not lie to ourselves. We both know you'll probably go insane without me." The omega huffed, sounding so confident with himself.

"You're so annoying. But we'll go there by 5:00 P.M. so you can sleep for a while."

"I haven't even agreed yet!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"I know you would say yes anyway. Go to sleep now, you have to sleep enough and take care of yourself." Soobin stated.

"Wait a second, you didn't give anything to do today. What's going on? Am I just here as a design? I'm not complaining though just wondering."

"You're carrying our child, Yeon. Now, rest. I'll be here when you wake up." The alpha said, patting Yeonjun's butt lightly.

"I still can't believe I had to find out about this through your father." the older whispered, chuckling to himself.

"Sleep now." Soobin could only respond.

Flashback to when Yeonjun found out

I'm pregnant!? What the fuck? The omega screamed internally

"We're going home, Dad. Yeon, let's go honey." Soobin interrupted Yeonjun's stunned state.

The alpha grabbed the smaller's waist, carefully guiding the omega towards the golf cart to bring them back to the gates.

"Take care you two! I'll visit you soon to check on Yeonjun and my grandchild!" Nayeon exclaimed waving her hand at her son and his lover. Soobin waved back and smiled at his parents endearingly when he saw his mother throwing air kisses towards them.

---

"Why didn't you tell me?" Yeonjun asked breaking the deafening silence between them as Soobin drived their way towards his apartment to stay for the rest of the day and maybe to finally talk about their situation too.

"I wanted you to know about it on your own." Soobin replied quietly, scared that his omega might lash out on him for not saying anything about the pregnancy.

"Since when did you know?" Yeonjun sternly asked again.

"Since the beginning. I smelled it off of you during your heat."