Chapter Thirteen

Soobin is currently on his way towards his family house. After he texted Yeonjun to behave while he's out, he immediately started his journey to hell.

He knows damn well what he's father is going to talk about. I mean can you blame him though? Who wouldn't snap if you see someone shoving something very stupid in front of your face with expectations of him giving out money for it.

Soobin will never take such bullshit. Those supposed investors probably told his father about what happened during that one meeting. But the thing is, what took his father too long to call him out about it? It's been months since that meeting and he's just going to talk about it now?

Anyways since Soobin is too lazy to even think about it, he's just going to settle in doing his best not to do a U-turn and go to his office instead just to see his secretary.

That's also one thing that has been bothering Soobin. In those months that they worked together, he felt like there's something going on with him. He have this feeling of deep connection with the omega but it's too ridiculous to believe.

What are you doing to me omega?

Soobin stopped in front of their house's (read: mansion) big ass gate and went out giving his keys to one of the guards to be parked properly in their garage. He stepped in their enormous lawn and drove towards the main house using a golf cart.

The young alpha made his way to the door when it suddenly opened revealing his mother with a bright smile spreading across her pretty face. "My baby soobinie! Goodness, you look so handsome. My baby is all grown now I'm gonna cry. I miss you Binbin." His mother dramatically spat hugging Soobin like there's no tomorrow.

"I miss you too mom but please loosen up, I might die before dinner." he mumbled, voice muffled by how his mother is basically choking him.

"Oh, sorry sorry. I got too excited" Mrs. Choi sheepishly said with a chuckle.

"How are you, mom?" Soobin asked.

"I'm doing very well as you can see. Your dad is taking good care of me." Nayeon responded with a grin and a pinkish hue on her cheeks just by thinking of her husband. (took me 3 business days to decide who could be Soobin's mom.)

Soobin grimaced at how his mother is acting like a teenage girl getting a reply from his crush.

"Where's dad anyway?" Soobin asked again.

"Upstairs, doing whatever God knows. You should go talk to him while I help preparing for a meal." His alpha mother said slightly pushing him.

And so Soobin went upstairs. He saw his parents' room door, he calmed himself and knocked three times. The moment he heard a small 'come in' he immediately twisted the knob and came in.

His father was reading a book in the couch inside their room. A pair of glasses against his nose bridge, a book in his right hand and a cup of coffee on his left. If they are seen together people might think they are siblings, twins even with how much they resemble each other. Like a literal personification of the phrase 'like father, like son'.

"Oh, you're here now." His father said, breaking the silence.

"Come sit with me, I miss talking to my Son." His father continued.

Soobin slightly smiled. He might not show it but he is very much thankful that his parents cared for him. They showed the young alpha their undying love and never neglected him. He is well loved.

"What do you want to talk about, father?"  Soobin questioned as he sat beside his father, making himself comfortable.

"Not even a greeting? That hurts." Minhyuk joked and laughed a little. (Yep minhyuk is his father)

"Well then hello father, how are you? have you been eating well? what are you up to these days? Did you-" Soobin was cut off of his sarcasm when he heard his father laugh. His father was laughing so much that Soobin couldn't help but join him. Soobin missed this.

"Seriously, how are you dad?" He asked after he recovered from laughing too much.

"I'm doing fine and I know you are too." His dad replied, smiling at him like he knows something.

"What do you mean?"

"I talked to Hyejin yesterday to ask about some business things but turns out she isn't your secretary anymore. Why didn't you tell me?" Minhyuk meaningfully said.

"You didn't ask." Soobin responded.

"And you didn't bring it up? Also, I learned that your secretay is an omega? Didn't you tell me, you're not going to work with an omega because they are emotional and too sensetive? What happened to that?"

"I don't know father. I just... I don't know."

"You don't know? Soobin, you don't do something and not know about it. Now be honest with me and tell me what's up with you."

Soobin didn't know what to say. What is he supposed to tell his father when he himself is confused as well? But he knows his father won't leave him alone so he decided to just... fuck it.

"To be honest with you dad, I'm confused just as much as you. The first time I saw him, I thought he was so annoyingly pretty and noisy, like I don't know one could be that pretty and he smell's so good too. His smiles warms me up, he's just like a breath in a morning, so fresh and new. He's so new too me. Too foreign that I could barely understand myself when I'm with him." Soobin breathed after saying those things about his secretary in one go. And now he's embarrassed. What the fuck was that, Choi Soobin!?

"Wow" Minhyuk said in shock. "I didn't know the day would come that you'll say something like this." He added.

Soobin looked away out of embarrassment and nervousness. Damn it.

"Now I want to meet that omega, making you act this way." His father said while chuckling.

"You know son, there's nothing wrong with feeling that way towards someone. He might be your mate a-"

"That's ridiculous, why would he be my mate? And I don't like him like that dad!"

"And why wouldn't he be your mate? Although, it might take long for you to realize that but wolves who are meant for each other will know that they belong to each other. Just like me and your mom."

"I don't think so."

"Of course you're going to say that. You'll know the feeling of having a mate soon. You'll feel the need to be with your mate and you can't get him off of your mind. If that happens to you, then the person that makes you feel that way is the one for you." The older alpha said as he smiled gently to his son while patting Soobin's head.

A mate?... person only for me?...

---------------
A/N: When I told you this story will be fast paced. I mean it.