Chapter Fourteen °

Happy 2K reads lovelies!  here's a chapter to commemorate this new mile stone hshsh. Enjoy!

----------------------

Soobin is on his way towards his office, he had his blazer removed because he felt like the weather is exceptionally hot today. He rolled the sleeves of his white polo as he walked towards his table.

"Soobin! You weren't here yesterday, I was planning to burn all these papers but I figured you might choke me to death so nevermind" Yeonjun said, loudly, grinning from ear to ear.

"So noisy. Try to shut your mouth before I shut it myself." Soobin replied, annoyed at the omega's loudness early in the morning.

"And how will you do that? By kissing me?" The omega teased, making a kissy face while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yuck, you are disgusting." Soobin said, with a disgusted expression.

Soobin doesn't feel very well today, he has a vague knowledge about what was going on with him but he decided to further wait for more things to feel before concluding.

Yeonjun was about to speak when he noticed how Soobin loosened his neck tie and undid two buttons of his polo. Damn it, what is he so hot for!?

"Omega, why don't you go home for now?" Soobin asked with an unreadable expression.

"And why would I?" Yeonjun asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Because I said so. Go home, I don't want to see your face." Soobin said

Yeonjun's heart clenched at the statement, he doesn't know why but he felt like crying. As an omega it is in his nature to be sensetive. He would easily cry specially if the hurtful words came from people he values.

"But Sir-"

"Just go home Yeonjun." The alpha emotionlessly said, muttering Yeonjun's name for the first time.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting to be called by his first name in broad daylight.

"I don't want to. What is going on, Binnie?" Yeonjun asked, concerned at how the alpha is acting so weird.

"Go home." Soobin sternly spoke, looking at Yeonjun's eyes directly.

"Bin-"

"I'm on my fucking rut, alright?! Now listen to me and just go home before I hurt you!" Soobin growled, scaring the omega.

Soobin's eyes softened seeing the omega's teary ones. He doesn't want to snap but he had to.

"Go home, omega. I'll call you when I'm calm." Soobin mumbled calmly.

A very loud silence followed. The tension is thick and the lack of noise isn't helping. They were just looking at each other trying to read what is on the other's mind.

"I'll help you. Spend your rut with me." Yeonjun spoke, feeling a bit confident as he made up his mind to be with the alpha as his rut is going on.

"You don't know what you're talking about, omega. I will only hurt you if you don't step out of this room right now." The alpha replied between gritted teeth, trying so hard not to fuck the omega senseless right now as the pain in his lower region is getting unbearable.

Yeonjun shook his head walking towards Soobin and crashed his lips with him.

Soobin's eyes widened at the omega's action but soon responded to the kiss initiated by the pinkette.

(A/N: My heart is beating so fucking loud while writing this. It's my first time writing smut so please spare me I beg😭)

Yeonjun is now sitted in Soobin's lap grinding his bum against the alpha's evident boner. When Soobin noticed what was going on, he pulled out off their heated make out session. He looked at Yeonjun's flushed face and bruised lips, he looks so fucked out he hasn't even been fucked yet.