Chapter Fifteen°

Soobin pulled Yeonjun's hip, slamming his dick back inside the omega. They've been at it since yesterday. They fucked nonstop until Soobin's rut died down for 5 hours last night, that was the only time Yeonjun was able to rest, the next morning he woke up with Soobin fucking him again.

"B-binnie, I can't" Yeonjun said, voice almost gone.

"Of course you still can. Just a little bit more and I'm done. Be a good omega for me." Soobin growled, pouncing fastly inside of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun is on his stomach while Soobin penetrates him from the back.

The omega rolled his eyes to the back of his head when he felt Soobin's thing hit the spot again. He rolled his hip to prolong the pleasure and moaned loudly.

"Can you feel it? My dick touching you from the inside?" Soobin breathlessly asked guiding Yeonjun's hand to his own stomach.

The omega can feel it, He felt so full and spent.

"Alpha ah I-i'm near ahh" Yeonjun moaned.

"Me too, cum with me." Soobin whispered back with a grunt.

They came together with a sychronized moan as Yeonjun's body fell in the bed. He doesn't have any energy left.

"You did well, omega. Really well, Sleep tight pretty."

That's what Yeonjun heard before he passed out of exhaustion.
-------------------
The next day Yeonjun woke up with a groan when his body felt numb and sore. He's wearing a shirt which smells like Soobin and nothing else. Just a white shirt without anything underneath. His body is filled with hickeys and bruises. We went really hard huh.

Anyways, Yeonjun looked around the room. He's alone. Fucking alone without Choi fucking Soobin. Where the fuck is that guy? He fucked me yesterday and the day before yesterday and now he ran away? Is he serious?

He glanced beside him and saw his phone resting above the night stand. He didn't know how it went there, but he doesn't care. He grabbed it then proceeds to dial Soobin's number. Ha! Bitch you thought! I will never let you get away from me!

After 3 dials, Soobin picked up his call and

"Ome-"

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Getting us breakfast."

Yeonjun calmed down after hearing that. Good.

Yeonjun was about to smile brightly when he heard a woman speaking on the next line.

"Who's that?" A girl said.

With that Yeonjun ended the call without a warning. He is so mad right now. He is fuming mad. If only he could stand up and punch Soobin across the face then he would.

"How dare he meet up with a woman after having sex with me!? Is that all he wanted? Is he only after my body?" Yeonjun mumbled to himself as a tear slipped down his cheeks. He grabbed his hair in frustration and laid back down to the bed, crying.

He knows it's fault, he initiated the whole thing, he even begged for the alpha to fuck him but it still hurts like bitch to know that the person you just had intimate moment with went out to meet with some other woman.

He was still wallowing in self pity when he heard a knock and a door being opened and closed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Soobin asked, worry laced in his voice as he hurriedly went beside the omega caressing his cheeks. When he saw the omega's tear stained eyes, he furrowed and asked again.

"What happened, omega?"

"You! Who was that woman!? I heard a woman when I called you!" Yeonjun spat, rubbing his eyes, trying to stop his tears.

"Ssh Stop crying, love. It was just a friend I stumbled upon while grabbing us a meal." Soobin said, calming the omega.

Yeonjun's heart skipped a beat hearing the endearment Soobin used but he isn't gonna comment on that for now. He's mad at him.

"Are you sure? Choi Soobin, I'm telling you." Yeonjun replied, now glaring at Soobin.

Soobin raised an eyebrow, a smirk spreading across his face.

"Are you jealous omega? mmh?" Soobin teased.

Yeonjun's eyes widened a pinkish hue slowly appearing in his cheeks and ears as he looked away. He punched the alpha's chest and muttered.

"Shut up! Let's eat. I'm hungry"

Soobin just laughed at the reaction he received and opened up the food he bought. They ate in peace with a comfortable silence. Only their breathing and the sound of food can be heard. How romantic, eating together for breakfast. Yeonjun thought. He felt a warm feeling inside him. He has never experienced having someone bring breakfast for him. A first time. He surely isn't expecting that it would be his boss, he's not complaining though.

They were done eating when Soobin suddenly spoke.

"Fix yourself, omega. You should be lucky I have immense amount of self control or I would've pounce in your cute little hole again."

Yeonjun blushed again covering his entire body with the blanket as if Soobin hasn't seen it in it's glory. (They had breakfast in bed because Yeonjun still couldn't stand and they're still in the room inside Soobin's office.)

"Pervert!" Yeonjun spat.

"You know, you taste better than the breakfast."

"Choi Soobin!"