Chapter Twenty-two

Soobin is now getting ready for the party, after a big fat nap this afternoon he woke up around 6:00 p.m. and took a shower. He's currently styling his hair, parting it to reveal a portion of his forehead. Since it's just a party he is wearing a casual outfit that consist of a black ripped jeans showing his knees, a white shirt and a black bomber jacket. He finished his look with a converse run star hike shoes and is now proceeding to go to Taehyun's house.

It took him 30 minutes to arrive at his destination. The place is packed with wolves some already drunk out of their minds and some are just staying in the corner taking a sip of their drinks. Soobin scanned through the crowd to find his friend which is a very hard chore for him because the said friend is too small and will most likely be ran by people if not careful enough.

where the hell is he?

To his unfortunate luck, he wasn't able to find the blonde alpha so he decided to go to the kitchen and grab himself a beer. He skipped through the sweaty bodies of wolves, the pheromones smelled so strong so it wouldn't be a wonder if omegas and betas are already passed out by now.

He dislikes this kind of environment so much. It's too noisy and too crowded. Some wolves are getting so embarrassing that even if Soobin hadn't grab a drink yet he just wants to puke his brain out, they are making out and some are fucking on the walls despite the amount of attention that could be drawn to them. But no one seems to care since they are all busy minding their business.

This is so disgusting, I knew I shouldn't be here.

Soobin finally made it to the kitchen and got himself a beer, enough to keep him busy for the night. He's good with liquor anyway, in fact, his alcohol tolerance is longer than his patience. Even if he finish a whole bucket of beer with 25% alcohol he would still be able to go home without a scratch.

After three cans of beer and now in his fourth can, Soobin felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and saw his friend with two other people behind him.

"Soobin! You came! Beomgyu and Hueningkai is here too. I invited them!" Taehyun beamed.

"Hi Soobin-ssi." Beomgyu and Hueningkai greeted with a smile but the look of uncomfort is still visible in their faces. It's obvious the smell of the entire house aren't making it well for them.

Soobin nodded in response to their greetings and said "Why are you guys here? You'd faint if you stay longer."

"I know, that's why I'm here with them, We'll get a drink and I'll be bringing them to my room." Taehyun responded with a smirk conveying some little evil thoughts through his eyes.

"Okay, thought you'd accompany me for the night, guess I'll be just going home then." Soobin replied with a sigh.

"Nuh uh, someone will be here later to keep you company, wait for him for a bit." The blonde teased, turning his back to Soobin while dragging Beomgyu and Hueningkai with him.

"Him?" The black haired questioned.

Soobin is now alone in the kitchen thinking about certain someone that he couldn't keep his mind off these past few days when a beta approached him.

"Hi, you look lonely." The beta opened.

"Who are you?" Soobin straight up said without thinking. I don't have time for this, I knew I should've gone home.

"Now now don't be rude. I just figured you're alone so why not ask you for fun? I'm Chanyeok by the way."

"You can have fun yourself, don't bother me." The alpha spat, too lazy to even bat an eye to the other.

"Don't be like that alpha, I can make you feel nice if you want to." Chanyeok seductively said inching towards Soobin, clinging into the alphas arms like a leech.

"I don't-"

"Hands off pisshead. He's mine." a sudden voice interrupted.

Soobin is way too familiar with the voice that the moment he heard it he looked up in a flash. His mouth agape at the sight of the omega that looks so ravishingly pretty wearing a black jeans that hugged his perfect long legs and a white polo with three unclasped buttons, revealing his milky skin and colar bone.

"Oh, an omega. Bold of you to assume I'll obey an omega like you." The beta that is still clinging to Soobin spat.

"If you don't get your hands off of my alpha, I will break that and burn you to ashes." The pink head dangerously warned, no bluff evident in his voice, eyes sharp as if ready to kill at any given moment.

Soobin is frozen in his spot, he doesn't know what to do, not like he can't move but what the fuck.  'My alpha.' fuck it I'm gonna cry. He thought.

"Binnie, why don't you remove his hands off of yourself before I do it and burn you too." Yeonjun said with a smile, now glaring at Soobin for allowing other wolf touch his alpha.

Soobin hurriedly did so and pushed the beta out of his personal space.

"Alpha-"

"Shut your mouth and get out. Can't you see? He's uncomfortable around you." The omega said, cutting the beta off.

The beta without any other choice went out, living Soobin and Yeonjun in the kitchen. Alone.

"Omega, I-"

"Shut up Choi Soobin I'm still mad at you."

"What? I didn't do anything."

"Exactly, I'm mad because you didn't even do anything!" Yeonjun angrily said, looking at Soobin in pure rage. He didn't even do anything after we had sex and completely disregarded it and now he didn't do anything to keep that beta off of him? Fucking hell.

"Omega, let's not do this here." Soobin replied dragging the omega with him somewhere peaceful without anyone else with them. Yeonjun figured this is Taehyun's garden.

Yeonjun was about to continue his nagging when Soobin interrupted him this time.

"So I'm your alpha huh?"

Fuck

------------------
A/N: Double update because why not.