Chapter Twenty-seven

"How about the seminar, binnie?" Yeonjun asked.

When he woke up this morning he's surprisingly no longer naked, Soobin apparently cleaned and changed him while he sleeps.

"Oh, the seminar? I canceled it. I have to take care  of my omega first." Soobin responded while putting the noodles in a boiling water.

They're currently on the kitchen. Yeonjun is sitting on the island counter just observing Soobin as the alpha cooks their brunch. And as expected, Soobin had have to carry Yeonjun around because the omega's lower region hurts a lot.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your seminar." Yeonjun apologized, feeling bad that the alpha had to cancel a very important meeting just for him.

"Don't apologize, I'd rather be with you than in that meeting anyway. Your dumb ass always comes first." Soobin teased, trying to lift the omega's mood. He walked towards Yeonjun and settled in between the pink head's legs and kissed the omega's temple.

"Shut up! As if you won't fall for this ass." Yeonjun bit back but hugged the alpha in response to the kiss anyway.

"Right, this pretty omega have me under his control, I almost forgot."

"You always call me 'pretty omega' even when we just met." The omega remarked as they both fell on each other's embrace.

"Because you're pretty. If you weren't so annoying I might have fallen for you at first sight."

"And you even hired me because I was pretty." Yeonjun said with a laugh because damn that whole thing was very ridiculous. First time you see them, they're always after each other's neck and the next time they're already kissing. It feels just like a dream.

"Well, that wasn't the whole reason. The first time I saw you, you've always smelled incredibly good. My inner wolf almost jumped at you when we got a taste of your scent. That's when I knew I had to keep you close to me." The alpha confessed as he lulls both of them swaying their bodies gently.

Yeonjun flushed at that, his cheeks painting pink as he bit his lower lip to refrain a smile.

"Stop fluttering me!"

Soobin just chuckled and lets go of the omega to check on the ramen he is cooking. When he saw that it's already perfect to eat, he brought it to the table and carried Yeonjun to sit on his lap for him to feed.

"I can eat by myself, I don't need you to feed me." Yeonjun grumbled.

"I know, just let me feed my baby." Soobin responded, bringing the fork with ramen towards the omega's mouth. Despite the complain, yeonjun still opened his mouth and ate.

They ate in silence and when they finished eating Soobin suddenly spoke.

"Love, what do you think of meeting my parents?"

Yeonjun choked on his water as his eyes widened like a fucking plate.

"What?!? Meeting your parents?"

"Yeah? They're harmless, I'm sure they'd love you." Soobin responded, raising his eye brows.

"Yeah but, gosh I'm meeting your parents, that's so intimidating." Yeonjun said exasperated.

"Don't be, I'm with you."

"I know. You like me too much to leave me." The omega teased, pinching Soobin's hip.

"If only you knew... By the way, let's go home." Soobin whispered the first part and continued the second part loudly. 

"Whyyyy I still want to be with you." Yeonjun whined, now facing Soobin to hug him.