More Free Time Before We get This Party Started.

ابدأ من البداية

Nekomaru spoke "It's important to be flexible in situations like this... Perhaps a diversion from all this is just what we need." Akane smiled "Then let's party hard" Teruteru whistled "I'll get to show off my cookin' skills to you guys" Chiaki put her index finger to her chin "Where is this party going to be held? Would this restaurant be okay?" Twogami pushed his glasses up "no, this won't do. We need a location that's impervious to interference from outside. A place, not even monokuma can enter... What we need is an enclosed space." Chiaki tilted her head "Enclosed space?" Gunham spoke, "the lobby wouldn't be enclosed enough, so that's not an option." Sonia put her 2 cents in "The cottages would be too enclosed." The creeping feeling appeared again as Nagito spoke "How about the old-looking building near this hotel? If we do our best to clean it, I think it would be perfect. Plus, It's basically the only place that meets our needs for an enclosed space, right?" Peko spoke "Indeed, however, Monomi has banned up from entering that building. As I recall, It's in the middle of being renovated." 

Monomi appeared suddenly "I have heard your conversation! Heard it all with my very own ears! Ahem! I have good ears! Cause I'm a rabbit!" Twogami crossed his arms "Oh, so you use your ears. that's strange..." Monomi tilted her head "huh?" Twogami stared right at her "Then What is the purpose of those surveillance cameras? Are they for Monokuma's eyes only?" Monomi suddenly looked sullen. Ibuki leaned over a bit and stared at her "Ah, she looks disappointed!" Twogami looked away "Well, it is of no concern... we can settle that issue another time... Regarding the old building! You came to tell us something about it, right?" Monomi instantly cheered up "Yes, If it strengthens everyone's bonds with each other, then I will not hesitate to cooperate. So in that case, I will allow you to enter the old building! I'll cooperate so we can all party together!" Hiyoko laughed "Together? That's not gonna happen 'cause you're so disgusting. Do yourself a favor and stay away from mirrors, you'll be grossed out by what you see" Monomi started crying "ugh... your kind words make me wanna cry" Monomi walked over and hid behind me, hugging and crying onto my leg. 

After a moment of silence, Mahiru spoke up "um... So we're all good with the old building? Then what about the preparations? If it's in the middle of a renovation, don't we need to clean it first?" Sonia got excited over the prospect of doing normal things while Souda said that she shouldn't have to do it. A few others voiced their discontent with the idea of having to clean. Then that strange feeling crawled up my back as Nagito spoke once more "In that case, why don't we decide by a random drawing? To be honest, I already prepared a drawing because I assumed something like this would happen" Nagito held out a bundle of chopsticks in his hand "whoever draws the chopstick with the red mark on it will be in charge of cleaning okay? Does that sound fair?" Gundham called out loudly "Well then, let us entrust our destinies to the whims of this drawing" Gundham took one then Mahiru approached "Well, no hard feelings." Soon after that, more people began grabbing sticks. I approached last and noticed Nagito only had one stick left. He looked down at his hand and let out a dry chuckle "Oh, It seems I didn't get enough. Not having a stick is the same as having one without the red mark on it." He opened his palm and seemed shocked "What? I'm left with the red mark!?" Hajime let out a short laugh "for someone called the ultimate lucky student, you don't seem very lucky right now..." Nagito smiled "I guess it can't be helped. If It's just cleaning, leave it to me. I'm actually pretty good at it." Mahiru let out a giggle "I thought so you seem like you'd make a good stay-at-home dad." Hajime spoke up "If we're talking stay-at-home dads, wouldn't Y/n seem more like one with how he and Hiyoko interact?" His shins were immediately kicked by Hiyoko 

The conversation slowly wrapped up with a few comments of excitement about the party. Teruteru wanted to cook to prove that he was still the greatest chef on the island, Peko was going to inform Fuyuhiko about the party, Nagito left to go clean up the old building, and everyone else made their way out soon. When it was just me left, I cleaned up what was left over from breakfast and started setting up one table for the plans that the girls had. When I finished with that, I set up a separate table with all my equipment for making traditional candies. Once I finished setting up, I decided to just get started instead of waiting until someone showed up. I turned on the equipment and started preparing the ingredients. After a while, Hajime entered the room "huh, Y/n? what are you doing here?" I was going to respond, but suddenly Monomi jumped out of nowhere and let out of a noise of shock, shocking Hajime as well. Hajime looked over at her and spoke "Oh, It's just you Monomi. Why did you shout like that?"  Monomi shook a bit before responding "Cuz... you two are here. That's a big no-no! this is a girl's only gathering, no boys allowed!" Hajime scratched the back of his head, he appeared to have a magazine in his other hand "I know, but Mahiru asked me to come"