𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

(this is kind of a filler so you can skip past this if you'd like!!)

-

another month had ended once more as january began. the cold winter air was still strong as ever, which skylar had enjoyed.

the crackle of the fire in the hufflepuff common room filled skylars ears as she read into one of her many light novels she had brought from home. beside her was cedric, who was reading along with her.

every once in a while she would feel him press a soft kiss toward the side of her head, making her smile sheepishly. the only thing keeping the two warm was the fire and the fluffy brown blanket that rested upon the two of them.

skylar looked away from her book, turning to the boy beside her. "do you want to build a snowman?" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

cedric furrowed his brows and smiled. "a snowman?" he repeated.

she replied with a small nod. his signature smile turned into a mischievous one after a moment as he thought of an idea. "how about we have a competition on who can build the best snowman?"

skylar raised a brow, "and what happens when one of us win?"

"the winner gets to throw snowballs at the loser obviously."

she turned her head to the side. "i'm throwing them at you either way, ced. you should know this by now."

he let out a laugh. "i know how much of a sore loser you are."

a gasp left the girls mouth, "oh, so that's how it is, huh?" she laughed, jumping on top of him.

the two of them bursted into fits of giggles as skylar attempted to tickle the boy. his hands grabbed at her sides as he tried to pull her off but it was no use since he couldn't stop laughing.

"alright, you're not a sore loser! i'm sorry!" he finally surrendered.

she pulled her hands away, smiling at his exhausted expression. "that's what i thought."

"oh is it now?"

before she could even react, two arms pulled her into a bone-crushing bear hug. she let out a small yelp as she was now trapped. instead of fighting it, she accepted her fate into his warm arms.

she let out a soft sigh, "as nice as this is, can we seriously go build a snowman?" she asked, his arms muffling her words.

"fine." he smiled.

the two parted from one another as skylar ran up to her dorm to put on her clothes. she quickly pulled out a scarf, jeans, some gloves, a big puffy jacket, and a hat.

when she finally returned to the common room, she saw cedric waiting by the door. he wore almost the exact same attire, just different colors and patterns.

the two left the common room, side by side. as they finally reached outside, the fluffy snow crunched as they walked. they noticed that no one else was out here but them. which wasn't surprising since it was fairly early in the morning.

skylar began collecting snow to form her soon-to-be snowman. as they ball grew larger, cedric was forming another to stack on top of it. eventually, they successfully made three balls of snow.

cedric had found some sticks for the arms and skylar used rocks for the face. they stood in front of it proudly, the younger girls head resting against him.

a kiss pressed against her cold cheek suddenly, taking her by surprise. she felt something remove her hat before a ball of snow smashed onto her head.

skylar stood in shock, watching as the pink faced boy laughed at the white snow stuck to her hair. she quickly bent down, forming a ball of snow and threw it at him.

the two ran around the court yard throwing snowballs at one another. it eventually turned into some kind of form of tag.

as skylar peeked around the snowman, looking for cedric, two pairs of hands grabbed her from behind.

she let out a loud squeal, watching as she was lifted from the ground. cedric lost his balance though, tumbling both of them into the snowman.

there was a moment of pause shared between the two before skylar started cackling. the only sound in the court yard were the two laughing as they held onto one another.

"i'm sorry i ruined your snowman." cedric laughed, finally calming down.

"i'm actually devastated. heartbroken, even." skylad replied sarcastically, wiping a fake tear.

she watched as cedric leaned into her, their lips connecting. another long moment passed between the two before they finally pulled away.

"are you still sad?" he asked.

"i could never be sad when i have you here with me."

|788 words|

note: not even a full 1000 words bro😭😭anyway i hope u enjoyed this fluff chapter even if it is really corny<8