Introduction to The Swans

Hello and welcome to another pack based story. This is a Bella Bashing Book and this time we have three imprintees and three imprints. This book contains mild abuse and trauma,  the cullens are mentioned but not actually involved much with this book. Renesmee doesn't exist as bella had her tubes tied because she had three kids. So Let's meet the kids as the cast are they same as they are in twilight. If you want to guess the kids imprints comment below. I will be doing a Author Note where I will be asking everyone to pick Aleahs and Malia imprints.

Noah Schnapp as Jace Swan

Mckenna Grace as Aleah Swan

Aryana Engineer as Malia Swan

Jace Swan is the oldest triplet and he is very protective of his sisters

Jace Swan is the oldest triplet and he is very protective of his sisters. He sometimes takes the hit for his sisters and he acts as a communicator for Malia as she is a mute and can't hear without her hearing aids. He doesn't allow anyone near him or his sisters and he is very strong willed. He's not a big fan of older women or men.

Aleah Swan is the second triplet and she has autism. She is non verbal as she afraid to speak and has sensory issues. She relies on Jace to help her with things as she doesn't know how to handle certain situations. She doesn't like being touched by strangers.

Malia Swan is the youngest triplet and she is a mute and is also slightly deaf. She is the sweetest little girl you could ever meet, she doesn't like woman very much as the two in her life have been awful and unkind. She only let's Jace and Aleah hold her hands no one else is allowed to touch her.

How will Charlie react to having three grandchild who are verbal and non verbal? How will the pack react to the children and how will they deal with their needs?

📣 Don't Forget to Comment and Vote Ladies and Gentlemen.📣