5.

April 3rd, 7:20 am
~
Today was a lousy Friday. Steve hardly making it through class without sleeping, or just ignoring the whole lecture. Jason's minions hassled with him as usual, but he was getting used to it. holding his anger in to not knock their face in. he got home, the phone ringing instantly.

"Hello?" Steve answered as Robin sprinted upstairs to go talk to Vicki on her phone.

"Steve! what's the deal with Dustin?" Mike nagged. he had forgot to tell him since he passed out after he talked to Dustin. "oh right, He's coming tomorrow" Steve replied, hearing Mikes voice in the distance talking to someone else. "Great! thank you Steve!" he thanked. "of course kid" he smiled, saying his goodbyes then hanging up the phone.

he headed upstairs to his room, unable to resist the urge to peek at Robin. he poked his head through the crack in the door, watching Robin laughing and talking on the phone while laying on her stomach. he smiled and slowly closed the door, walking to his room. he slipped his jacket off, throwing it at the edge of his bed and flopping on his bed, a grating sigh escaping his throat. he flipped over and took off the necklace, placed it on the bedside table. he'd sit up and look at his room. it was a mess, clothes everywhere on the floor and stuff cluttering the top of his dresser. though he was bored he didn't want to clean. instead he just pulled the covers over him and slept his boredom away.

"Steve wake up" Robin whispered, shaking Steves shoulder. "whattt" he groaned with his drowsy voice, turning his head in the pillow. "come eat!" She demanded, her fist balled on her hips. "don't feel like it" his voice muffled by the pillow. Robin huffed before she ripped the covers off him. a flash of cold air stabbing his body. he groaned louder, finally sitting up with his hair in his face and eyes all heavy and pink. "come on! you haven't eaten" she scolded, waiting for Steve to stand up. he did what she wanted him to do, standing up rubbing his eyes. when she got what she wanted she walked down stairs. Steve walking behind her slumped.

"looks like someone's been through hell" Robins dad teased, sitting at the dinning table. "he's just tired, leave him alone" Robins mom defended Steve, lightly hitting his arm. he sat down next to Robin, brushing his hair and rubbing his eyes. "it's steak" Robin told Steve, looking from his face to his plate. "mhm" he hummed, staring at the food. he was starving, but his stomach felt uncomfortable just looking at it. he picked up the fork, his hand slightly shaking. Robin placed her hand on Steve's arm, his hand fell to the table, looking at her. "just try" she whispered, smiling before lifting her hand and eating her own food. Steve looked back to his food, taking a deep breath in before stabbing the Steak and shoving it in his mouth. the flavors shocking his body awake. he took another bite then stopped, his body told him to stop. his hands clasped together in his lap, leg bouncing on the bar of the chair.

Robin gave Steve a glance, seeing that he wasn't going to eat another bite by his body language. "we're done" Robin said, her chair screeching as she stood up and picked up her and Steves plate. "oh alright" Steve looked up to Robin mom, seeing the sadness in her eyes. he bit his lip when he looked back down to his lap. he felt horrible making her feel he didn't like her food, it was really good. but his body just didn't want it, it mostly didn't.

"you coming Steve?" he looked to the stairs to Robin waiting on the steps, "oh- thank you" he smiled to her parents, heading upstairs. Both her and Steve sat in her room, sitting on the edge of her bed. "your doing better" Robin said, crawling in her bed.

"i don't know.. i feel shitty making your mom feel like i don't like her cooking.." he said filled with guilt, picking at his fingers. Robin sighed, her head falling. "Steve it's not your fault, it all takes time" she grabbed his hand, preventing from him picking it. his hands went limp, laying back in her bed. "how's you and Vicki?" he decided to change the topic, talking out his problems burned his chest and made him sweat non stop. she rolled her head to the side, a smile instantly presented on her face. "good i assume by your face?" he chuckled at her face, happy that she was making progress with her. "yeah.. we've been talking a lot- like A Lot" she sat crisscross, cuffing her ankles as her legs flapped with excitement. "soo no dates?" he sat up, leaning on the backboard of her bed. "no dingus! it's not like that" her smile faded, pushing Steves knee. "yet" he winked, laughing at her ticked off face. "go to bed, you have to go with those gremlins tomorrow" she shooed him off her bed, leading him out her room, holding the door. "not even one?" he leaned his head at Robin, holding his finger up. "goodnight." she grumbled, shutting the door in his face. he snickered as he walked to his room, finally changing out his school outfit and into pajamas. Crawling in his bed and shutting off the light, prepared to be exhausted tomorrow.

~

April, 4th. 12:50 pm
~
"Steve get up! you've been sleeping all day" Robin shook Steve. she was getting tired and felt horrible for him to sleep all day. all after Eddie's death Steves mental state crashed into a pole, shes been trying to help him bring it back up but he just doesn't want to put the work in. "fine fine!" he hissed, sitting up. "what time did the kids say they wanted to go to the mall?"

"2 ish, i'm just gonna go at 2:30" he mumbled, leaning on his dresser after getting light headed and his vision fading quickly, it happens often so he doesn't worry on it. then he looked through his closet to find an outfit. his eye catching one shirt in particular.

"alright, and please try and eat something, you did the thing again" she waved her hand walking out his room into hers. "Robin it's normal!" he stated after she closed her door. he didn't think it was from not eating. he does eat, just not a lot. "acting like my mom." he muttered in his chest when throwing the shirt on his bed, his hands on his hips speculating whether to wear the 'Corroded Coffin' shirt or some graphic tee. he decided to just wear the Graphic tee, putting the other back on the hanger and picking a pair of pants. Him finding an outfit to wear shouldn't be as hard as he makes it to, he wears the same a thing everyday.

he picked up the clothes he choose out and headed to the bathroom. placing the clothes on the bathroom counter, looking at himself in the mirror, seeing how bad in shape he really is. eye bags painted under his eyes, his face washed out. every day looking more dead then before. not looking like the Steve he had once knew.

he sighed, his head falling in his palms and ran his hands through his knotted hair. he wanted to leave his body, to be someone else. looking at his new self made him sick. he wanted to change, wanted to get better, but it was to hard.

he hardly knew Eddie, never talked to him at school, laughed with the people who made fun of him. but him leaving made his life crumble and pushed him in a corner he couldn't escape.

tears formed in his cloudy pink eyes, taking his clothes off, getting in the shower. he washed his hair and body before getting out, putting his clothes on. he wiped the water-vapor off the mirror, grabbing his hairspray, a blow dryer and a comb. he paid most attention to his hair then to his face, to his body. he dropped all the stuff on the counter, now looking at his whole headshot. he looked more better, his face wasn't pale, his eyes still slightly pink. although he didn't look like he's at his greatest he still smiled. putting the stuff away and walking out the steaming bathroom.

grabbing the necklace of the bed side table and his watch, checking the time before putting it on, 1:58 pm. he put on some socks.

"hey can i come with?" she knocked on his doorframe. his head gunned up, looking at her with a smile as he put on his socks. "sure, but no Vicki" he loved that Robin was hanging out with Vicki more but he wanted to spend time with his friend. "wasnt planning on it" she chuckled, going in her room to grab her shoes.
he walked downstairs, putting on his shoes and grabbed his keys. spinning them on his finger waiting for Robin. she skipped down the steps, them saying goodbye and headed to his car.

"you got money?" Steve asked starting the car. "yeah? allowance" she spat, buckling her seat belt. "do you have money?" he crossed her arms, looking at Steve who was looking through the seats backing up while his hand was on the back of her seat. "when do i not have money"  he turned his head to Robin with s smirk, then looking in front of him, both of his hands on the wheel.

____________________________

An: gonna make myself cry writing this:') someone help my man Steve plz