2.

April 2, 6:10 am
~
Steve was wrapped in his blanket, his leg hanging off the bed as his head was smuggled in the pillow. then Robin busted the door open, Waking Steve up from his beloved slumber.

"Get up! we have school!" she called, having a toothbrush bouncing in her mouth as she yelled. he grumbled, rolling his head over facing the wall. making himself more comfortable before he had to leave the warmth of the bed.

"Steve don't make me pull you out!" Robin warned him from inside the bathroom. This made Steve groan louder and sit up, the blanket still holding on by his shoulder. he rubbed his aching eyes, standing up and rummaging through the small closet hung with his shirts. through a long thought of what he should wear, looking at the same shirts and searching though his draws, he eventually picked an outfit that was much more then simple for him. he was going to an new school, so he wanted to keep the appeal and charm he had back at Hawkins.

"hey Robin you done in there?" he asked, voice raspy. his eyes still observed his outfit, seeing if it looked decent enough still. "yeah almost! hang on" she responded, hearing her toothbrush clanking in the cup and walked out, leaning on Steve's doorway with a questionable grin.

"what?" Steve questioned, his hand kept on his hip and the other laid on his side. "ready to not be the hot shot anymore?" Robin sneered. her arms crossed, pushed to her chest.

"Yeah so excited" he sassed, rolling his head to the clothes thrown on his bed, picking them up and squeezing past her to the bathroom across the hall.

he took his clothes off, scanning the fading Scar and bruises around his neck, his hand ghosting over the pinkish scar drawn under his jawline. he gave a sigh, brushing his hair before heading in the shower, scrubbing his hair. he's gonna look ridiculous with that scar, someone might think he's getting abused, or just maybe someone might think he tried to kill himself. he wined at the hassle of people asking, "what happened to your neck?" "did someone strangle you or something?" or people in the locker room would ask about his hip scars. Steve used to think scars were bad ass to have, but just turns to repeating the same sentence over and over, or just an lie over and over.

he finished his shower and walked out, rubbing the towel on his hair before putting his clothes on, spraying his cologne on his collar and wrist of his jacket. he blowed and sprayed his hair, the usual routine he does in the mornings. he walked out the bathroom, the coldness of the house hitting him while being in a steaming shower. he walked to his room, looking for the last thing he needed.

"you ready?!" Robin clamored from down stairs, "yeah! hold on!" He gritted his teeth, getting frustrated to not finding where he had put it, "it was right here!" he mumbled to himself, pulling the draws out from the bedside table. "there! jesus.." he sighed in relief, flipping the necklace around so the clip was facing forwards. he clipped it and twisted it around, a red and black swirled guitar pic hanging down just above his chest. Steve smiled to himself. tucking the necklace in his shirt, grabbing his shoes and ran down stairs, "finally!" she exaggerated, her hands held to her hips, waiting for Steve to put on his shoes. "shut it" he grunted, rushing his shoes on and walked out to his car.

"gimme the keys" Steve ordered, his hand held out while they were walking down the driveway. she tossed the keys to Steve, he caught them and unlocked the car. "smooth" Robin snickered, opening the passenger door and jumping in. Steve did the same, starting the car. "nothing new" Steve cocked, resting his arm on the back of Robins seat as he pulled out from the drive way. "yeah alright" she rolled her eyes. resting her head in her palm, looking out the car door window.

~

They pulled up to Eastview High School, the one place they would spend the rest of their school year in, which was just a year but hopefully not a long one. Steve got out, resting his arm on top of the car. analyzing the schools looks and students, seeing if it was already looking shitty for him. "come on, we're gonna be late" Robin waved her hand behind her, he watched her walk up to the bundle of teens before grabbing his bag from under the seat and catching up with Robin, his backpack laying on one shoulder.

"where do we go?" he asked her, squeezing past all the people loading around outside. "office i assume?" She replied, her voice muffled by all the people talking and crowding them. they eventually got inside, feeling the usual cramped and chaotic life of high school. Steve held on the back of Robins backpack, not wanting to get lost in the bunch of teens finding their own way to their classes. she lead them both to the office, standing in front of a desk of an assistant.

"yes?" she spat, clearly not in the brightest mood, her eyes caving in on her computer. "um, we're new here" Robin held her hand out, gesturing to herself and Steve next to her, he nodded while she continued. "we came from Hawkins"

"Hawkins.. i can't name how many Hawkins kids i've got" she grumbled, typing in her computer obnoxiously. Steve felt relieved to found out some kids from Hawkins were here. "names?" she then gave Steve and Robin a intimidating glare. they both got started, but both said their names. "Steve.... Robin" she repeated to herself, then scourging through some papers to her left. "here, these are your schedule, now go before you're late" she shooed them away, then went back to her computer. Steve dropped his head slightly knowing he had to go back into that wave of people to get to his class.

"well who do you have?" Robin asked, pausing in front of the Office doorway. he scanned his paper "uhh, Mrs. Jamie, History" Steve replied, looking back up to Robin. "ugh i have math" She groaned, her hands falling to her side. "don't miss me to much" Steve mocked, smirking. "shut up, come on" she punched his shoulder, walking out the office. Steve huffed, holding his shoulder as he trailed behind her. Steve pulled on Robins backpack in front of the stairwell, "my class is up here, see ya later" he waved her off, "bye" she smiled before he walked up the steps, his eyes gandering around the school to find any familiar faces. He checked his paper once and awhile, seeing which room number his class was. he soon arrived to his class, 3 minutes behind. he awkwardly walked in the class, walking up to the teachers desk where Mrs. Jamie was writing on some papers.

"uh, hi" Steve whispered, waving his hand as he caught the teachers attention. she turned looking at the tall teen, a large smile on her face. "oh! your Steve correct?" She clapped her hands together, swiveling her chair to face him better. "yeah." he smiled back, his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets. "good, you can sit.." she paused, her eyes squinting at some open seats, "next to Andy" She pointed to a familiar face, Andy lifted his head to hearing his name, then looking to Steve with a strange look. The teacher then looked back to Steve with a grin. "oh alright" he nodded, heading to his seat next to him. "Steve Harrington" Andy leaned back in his seat, looking at Steve up and down. he rested his backpack next to his chair, then looking to Andy. "uh, Andy?" He replied, not knowing the guy all that well. "don't remember me?" he placed a hand on his heart with his eyebrows frowned. Steve gave an awkward and short laugh, "uh no- sorry" Steve knew he saw this guy somewhere. he bit the inside of his cheek, trying to remember. "i'm Jason's friend" He revealed. crossing his arms, giving Steve a smirk. Steve remembered now, he was one of Jason's goons. Great, now he has to sit next to someone who harassed Eddie. "oh right." Steve scooted his seat up, Resting his head on the table waiting for the lesson to start. "what? not pleased?" He scooted up as well, his crossed arms resting on the table as he stared holes in Steves head.

no not at all. "i didn't say that" Steve mumbled, watching the teacher stand up to start. Andy shrugged his shoulders and snickered to himself. resting his head on the table.