13 | come into my world

13 | "Tell me straight, Park

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

13 | "Tell me straight, Park."

"So," Yeojin raises an eyebrow at Sunghoon's presentation, the proposal in her hands soon laying flat on the table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So," Yeojin raises an eyebrow at Sunghoon's presentation, the proposal in her hands soon laying flat on the table. "You're saying we should invest our money and events into the aquarium? Why?"

"Think of the ideas and attraction we'd get! Seeing something in different light always enchants people," Sunghoon was referencing the beauty reflected in Yerin's eyes the day he watched her gawk at the circling fish. "It would also be a fundraiser to save the aquatic animals. We can invite children, have parents learn new things about the ocean, and even-"

Jaeyun tilts his head, trying to spite Sunghoon. "But how would this gain us any revenue?"

Sunghoon prepares, however, and smiles at the enemy. "We have a raffle. We will give them a free event at the aquarium or another partnering company. We can also give out prizes so that more people can recognize us! The more attention we gather, the more revenue we can make over time."

Yeojin nods slowly, taking in his idea. She knows damn well that he was referencing Yerin by what he told her, but she kept her professionalism in exchange for fangirling lowkey. "How can you assure that this event will be successful?"

"I have someone by my side who can assist me, but give me some time. I'll communicate with my co-worker to see what ideas we can make," Sunghoon bows politely, still considering the boss. "Please give me some time, Department Head Choi. I'll make sure to finalize it by tonight."

"Well, I'll approve of it if nobody objects," The silence fills the room, mainly because everyone liked Sunghoon anyway. Jaeyun was too afraid to be called out in front of his rival, so bitterly, he agrees. Yeojin hoped to fuel the fire but was glad they'd keep it private. So, placing the proposal on top of her laptop, she nods as the final say. "Alright, then. Please send me the final details so I can finalize with the accounting department head."

"Yes, thank you."

"Meeting adjourned," Yeojin leaves first as people follow her out. Sunghoon turns off the projector as Jaeyun cleans up his stuff slowly, glancing over numerous times to watch his co-worker's actions. 

love, maybe? | 성훈 √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें