03 | the frustration

03 | "Oh, Mr

03 | "Oh, Mr. Park!"

"Come back soon, Sunghoon!"

"We're going to miss your accompaniment!"

"Sigh... I only came for Mr. Park..."

Sunghoon's frantic eyes look for the girl in the rain, holding up his umbrella to shield him from the rain. He follows after the same trail she took, eyes wandering across numerous streets to find the girl he grew feelings for. It was hard though, with the umbrellas and couples blocking the walkway. He followed the same sidewalk, looking for her under the store covers in hopes to see Yerin hiding.

Yerin's soaked by the rain, dangling her feet across the curb. She wanted to go home but it wouldn't benefit her. No, it can't benefit her by going to bed. Yerin wants to turn around, go back and make some illegal excuse as to why she's returned after her big leave. However, that would just make her look stupid! In front of Sunghoon, too? As if.

Sunghoon was still on the search, climbing through crowds to find her. He was trying to find her trench coat, drenched in the rain because he wasn't beside her to lend his umbrella. Finally, he musters his courage to scream her name. "Yerin!" he doesn't say it as loud as satisfactory, so he repeats. "Yerin!"

The girl wasn't far if we were talking in exact measure. She just couldn't hear him because of the hustle and bustle of the city streets. Being against office nightlights as well as other people on a Thursday night, people are ready for the weekend to begin. For Yerin, however, that meant being away from the things she loved most: Work and Sunghoon.

At this moment, both people were frantic for different reasons, only for it to be for one main cause: Love.

It was crazy how Sunghoon's mind could only think of her, and when his eyes had finally grown weary of searching, feet coming to a halt, he was only a few steps ahead of her hiding body in an alley. Deep inhale, soft exhale. How was she already gone? To Sunghoon, he didn't think Yerin could walk that fast.

When he turns around, ready to head home, he passes her once more. The frustration that fumes in between the two, maybe even a passerby, grows, as neither of them could muster up the true feelings they held for each other.