The Garden

me and my best friend worked on this together, so thank to the best person who helped me with this.                         

                               Y/n's pov

"Moon flowers only bloom at night, closing during the day." I said pointing at the moon flower. "Hence the name moon flower." I said looking back towards Robin.

"Hey Y/n, what are these, they are beautiful." She said pointing to some warm toned flowers. "Those my dear, are called Dahlia's. They are very beautiful aren't they." I said picking one and giving it to her. "Oooh I have an idea. I can grab us some baskets to collect flowers and we can grab headbands to make flower crowns." I said looking at Robin. " It sounds fun, but you'll have to teach me how to make them." Robin said looking at me with a gental smile." Well that make this even more fun." I said grabbing her hand going to grab two baskets.

After we had about half of our baskets filled we went to sit down so i could teach her how to make the crowns. "Did you grab the headbands that were next to the baskets?" I asked before I sat down. "Yes I did." She said  reaching into her basket. "Here you go." She said handing me two of the headbands. "Your the best." I said smiling. " Are you ready to learn how to do this?" I asked. "I think I'm ready."

"Hey, how did you get so good at this Y/n/n?" She asked picking up the crown I had just made. "Well, my mom used to have this really big g⁰arden. And it had a bunch flowers in it, so she taught me how to make them. And I was about 7 when she taught me so I've been doing it a while." I said making my second one. "Well, maybe your mom could teach me one day cause." She paused showing me her attempt at the flower crown. "I mean I think this speaks for itself." She said laughing.

-------------------1 hour later-------------------

"Oh shit its pouring! Rob we should probably head inside." I said standing under a tree for protection from the rain. "Whyyyy. We could dance in the rain, that would be fun." Robin said in protest. "You, Robin Buckley, want to dance in the rain." I said raising my left eyebrow. "You only live once."  She said teasing me. "Fine but if I hear thunder or see lighting. We are going inside immediately, okay? "Okay mom." Robin said pulling me into the rain.

It then started to thunderstrom outside but Robin wasn't ready to go inside yet. We went back and forth for about 5 minutes."Robin please? You know how I am with thunderstorms. I promise we can come outside after." I was on the verge of tears at this point, and I guess Robin noticed because she responded with "Okay, okay we can go inside." She said putting her arm around my shoulder.

After we got inside Robin wrapped me into a soft towel and she changed into dry clothes. "Hey, I have clothes you can wear if you wanna change into something dry." She said gently. "Uh, no thanks." I said looking down. I felt the mattress sink as Robin laid back to rest against the headboard of the bed. "Come here honey." She said holding her arms out. I climbed into her arms, curling myself into a ball as she wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry I tried to kept you outside I know you don't like thunderstorms." Robin said followed by a kiss on my head. "It's okay Rob." I whispered. Then there was a clap of Thunder, causing me to jolt a bit." It's okay, it's okay."

"Here If I ask you questions, do you think it'll take your mind off of the storm?" She said running her fingers through my hair. "Yeah, maybe." I mumbled in response. "Okay uh let me think for a second." She thought about a question for about 30 seconds. "Ooh I know. If you could be any animal, what would you be?" "Uhh, I don't know. A dolphin I guess." I said a little thrown off by how random that question was. "What about you?" "I would be a cat and I would spend all 9 lives with you my love." I could feel my face heat up, but thankfully my face was hidden.

"Come onnnn, show me your pretty face." She said with a very  flirty tone. "Nope." I said shaking my head as well.  "Why nottt?" She  complained. "Because I don't want you to see me like this." I said keeping my face hidden. "What's what supposed to mean." She said as if I had said something rude. "I just don't look good right now, I'm all wet, and sad and it makes me look bad." I said without thinking. "Hey! Don't say that about my girlfriend, it's rude. I don't appreciate it." She practically yelled. Which caused me to laugh. "There we go, that's what I wanted."

Before we knew it, the storm had passed and so had 2 hours. "I see you getting all sleepy." She said brushing the hair our of my face. "Hmm." I hummed in response to tired to form anywords. "It's okay you can stay the night if you want." She said grabbing something from her nightstand. "If you don't mind." I said closing my eyes. "Of course I don't." She said turning the tv on. "Wanna put a movie on?" "Mhm." " What movie would you like?" "Mmm, maybe a disney movie." I whispered. "Okay hold on. Maybe Beauty and the Beast? I know you like that movie." She said looking down at me. "Mm sure." I very quietly said. "Okay done." She said. You could hear the intro to the movie playing in the background. "Get some sleep okay." I nodded my head in response. "Goodnight. I love you squirt." She said kissing the top of my head. "Love you too sailor." I said right before falling asleep

I know this is longer than the other stories I've written, but let me know if you prefer longer strots or shorter ones!