Lovers Lake

Warning- slight body dysmorphia

In this scenario you are Dustin's sister

Y/n pov

"This is so fucking stupid. Why do I look so bad." I whispered to myself as I looked at my self in the mirror. Robin had invited me to go to lovers lake and hang out with her today and I was getting ready. I was going to wear a simple black two piece bathing suit, but it made my body look horrible. It barely fits on my body. I ened up changing into my dark red one piece that covered my body perfectly. "It'll do." I said putting a black tank top on as well as black sweats with a dragon along the side.

"HEY DUSTIN! I'm going to the lake, do you need anything before I leave!" I yelled at my brother. "NO! But Will and Lucas are coming over just so you know!" He yelled back in response. Now that I know Dustin will be fine all I have to do is wait for Robin to get here.

After waiting for about 15 minutes I hear a car pull up and I look out the window to see a car with Steve and Robin in it. "Alright I'm leaving, don't die!" I yelled to Dustin closing the door before he could respond. I run up to the back of Steve's car and open the door and hop in. "Hey guys." I say quietly putting my seat belt on. "Hey y/n." "Hello beautiful!" They say over eachother.

"I'll be back to pick you guys up in 3 hours. Okay?" Steve says as me and Robin finish getting our stuff out of his car. "Thanks again Steve you're the best!" I yelled as he drived away. "You ready love." Robin said as she finished putting stuff on the blanket we laid out. "Um obvi." I said causing Robin to giggle, which made me giggle as well.

Robin had finished taking her clothes off reveling her bathing suit. "You look beautiful sailor." I said as i pulled her into a hug and kissed her. "Thank you baby." She smiled, as she broke away from my hug."Come on hurry up, and join me!" Robin said running towards the lake.

I started to think about how my body looked this morning in the mirror and sat down instead. "Hey! Y/n you gonna join me?!" "I, uh no im gonna sit down for a second!" I responded. But instead of Robin staying in the lake, she came up to me and sat down. "Are you okay. You seem... I don't know upset." She said with a concerned look on her face. "Huh, oh im fine just tired, didnt sleep well last night." I say giving a gentle smile  not wanting to burden Robin with my problems. "Hey, talk to me darling." I sighed knowing there was no way out of this one. "I hate how my body looks Robin." I blurted out without thinking. "I hate how I don't have perfect body like you and all the girls at school have." I didn't realize it, but I had started crying.

"Hey, don't talk to my girlfriend like that." Robin says in an attempt to cheer me up. "Seriously darling, your body is perfect the way it is." She says pulling me into her chest. "That's not what people at school think." I say looking up at her. "Well, the people at school are full of bullshit, your body, it's beautiful. I mean I look at it every day and can't stop looking at it." She says kissing my forehead. "I love you Y/n Henderson. Just the way you are." We both smiled as she started to stand up. "Now, come on, let go swim." She said.

Sorry if this is bad I started rushing towards the end if you couldn't tell

your beautiful by the way did you notice?