You left somthing

Warnings-none

Word count- 599

Robin's pov

After drawing the next tally on my board for Steve, he opens the window again "what do you want. Go sli-" he very rudely cut me off. "Hey dingus, your girlfriend is here." He said clearly mocking me. "She's not my girlfriend!" I half yelled going out there.

"Hey y/n, what can I get for you?" I said looking into her beautiful e/c eyes.

This girl is the prettiest girl I've ever seen, I don't even know why she hangs out with me

"Umm I don't know....Robbie what do you recommend?"She said with a smirk knowing how the nickname made me feel.

"I- I would say maybe the USS Butterscotch." I said looking at our menu.

"Only If you sit down and eat it with me, because I am not finishing that by myself." She said with her hands fiddling in her pocket.

" let me ask my felllow sailor." I said before turning to our little window and smiling hearing her giggle

"Hey Harrington, mind if I share a bit of icecream with y/n/n?" I said hoping that he would say yes.

"If it means you two will finally admit your feeling for each other." Steve said getting his scooper out

"First there is no way she likes and second...thanks" I said rolling my eyes

As I'm making the USS Butterscotch all I can think about is how pretty y/n is. I mean she has these beautiful eyes that light up whenever she laughs. And her hair, don't even get me started on her hair, it's so soft and fluffy and its the perfect length.

"Hey, sailor you gonna keep standing there or you gonna give me the icecream." Y/n said snapping me back to reality. "Shit sorry uh here." I said giving her the icecream. "Oh it's on the house darling." I said giving her a wink before she could get the money out.

"Okay get a move on lovebirds, I have icecream to serve." Steve said practically pushing me to the table y/n was at.

"Sooo you look nice today y/n/n." I said as I sat down next to her

"Oh uh thanks Rob, I would say I like your outfit but well, you know it's your work outfit." She said with less confidence then she had before.

"How many kids do you think Steve is gonna have when he's older." Y/n asked while looking at her hands. "Maybe like 3-4. How many do you think he'll have?" "Maybe 5-6. I mean he's had the practice." She said as she giggled looking at me.

As we ate the icecream, we just chatted about random stuff like that.

We finished the icecream in about 20 minutes. "Well thanks for joining me for icecream m'lady " Y/n said tipping an imaginary top hat, putting both hands on the table after. "Anytime my love." I said tipping an imaginary top hat in return, ending in both of us laughing.

As we got up I noticed y/n left a paper at the table. "Hey y/n you...left somthing." I said trailing off in the end realizing that she had already left. I went back to go see what she left to make sure it wasn't important. I noticed it said my name, so I flipped it over and read it.

Robin, I love hanging out with you and it makes my me happy when you smile at our smallest interactions.
Would you wanna go out with me.
Call me and we can figure put the details

                       xxx-xxx-xxxx
                                  -y/n/n xoxo

I ran into the back of the shop to see Steve sitting there, looking at me. "Okay I know that look Robin, tell me the details."

Should I make a part 2 to this?