Feelings

Warnings- none (fluff)

Word count- 570
                                 Your pov

"Hey! Y/n open your window." I hear followed by something getting thrown at the window, most likely a pebble.
"Okay- alright, I'm coming. Jee-zus" I whispered to myself

Instead of a verbal respond however, I got another pebble thrown at my window.
I opened my curtains to see a very special someone smiling at me.

"Robin!" I whisper-yelled in excitement."I- uh- what are you doing here." I continued with a stutter as i realized the girl i had a huge crush on was at my house at 11:17pm.

"I came to see my favorite girl. Obviously." She couldn't see my face as she said this, but I was blushing...a lot.

"So, you just gonna make me sit here or you gonna let me in." She said teasing me, since I was sitting there staring at her.

As I ran down the stairs as I heard Robin run up to my door. I got to my door and opened it up and saw Robin there with her arm behind her back. "U-um hi. I know it's late but I- uh I really wanted to tell you something." She said looking down. "Here" she said handing me bouquet of yellow flowers (you can imagine what ever color you want it doesn't have to be yellow)

"Rob...these are beautiful, how did you know I loved these." I said as I grabbed the flowers and silently invited her inside.

"Well.. I had a little help from a mutual friend of ours.." She said trailing off. Still looking down as she walked inside my house.

"You said there was something you wanted to tell me?" I say, as I tried not to scream thinking about the fact the my crush.. my crush, got me flowers.

"O-oh um yeah, well I was kinda wondering if you maybe well, if you wanted t-to be my-" She stopped for a second, took a deep breath than walked closer to where I was standing and continued "my girlfriend." She said looking into my eyes

I didn't even know what to say, I mean the only person I've ever had a crush on, I mean I am way out of her league.

" I mean it's okay if you don't wan-" she started but I didn't let her finish, and I cut her off with a kiss. A short and sweet one

                           Robin's pov

The second she kissed me I felt fireworks in my stomach and I kissed her back.

It was a short kiss and she looked away immediately after. " was that okay?" I heard her ask  "I- it- it was amazing." I responded smiling

                         2 hour time skip

After we talked for a while, with the news playing in the background so it wasn't silent when we weren't talking.

I noticed that y/n was getting really tired. So I picked her up so she was straddling me "is this okay" I asked to make sure she was comfortable she just put her head into my neck and nodded her head.

I walked us carefully over to the couch and grabbed a blanket and covered us making sure we were both comfortable. "Y/n, are you comfortable." I waited a second before realizing she was alseep.

I rubbed my hand up and down her back and I whispered, "I love you, I always have" then I quickly fell asleep with her.

I hope that was good and comment if I made any mistakes or just any requests