Just Close Your Eyes

Warnings- Anxiety, Thunder storm

For the sake of this story, it takes place now.
Like IPhone now.

                              Y/n's pov

"I don't get it, why did he do that?" I asked with a little giggle." I don't get it either! It makes no sense to me!" Robin said, also laughing. Ding, me and Robin bother looked over to our phones to see who's phone went off. It was mine. "Severe Thunderstorm Warning." I read aloud for Robin to hear. "Right so, you should probably head home if it is gonna be a thunderstorm sailor." I said starting to get up. "I'll just wait till after the storm." "It says its gonna be storming all night." " Then I'll stay the night, assuming you don't mind." This went on, me trying to convince Robin to leave, and her giving a good reason to stay.

"Hey, baby if you just want me to leave, let me know." Robin said looking down at her hands. "What- NO, no no no no no no. It's not that, it's just-" I sighed "nevermind it's stupid." I said turning to look my window.
"Y/n, It's not stupid if it makes you upset like this." She said touching my shoulder. "If I tell you, you won't laugh or- or make fun of me?" I said not turning to look at her. "Of course not, I would never make fun of you." I took a deep breath. "I..I'm scared of thunderstorms, like really scared of them." I said finally turning around with tears in my eyes. As I said that Robin pulled me into her arms.

"My love, that's not stupid. It's ok to be scared." As she said that lighting stuck and there was a loud boom of thunder. I jumped a bit and started crying into Robin's shirt. "Hey hey, shh it's okay." Robin said kissing my head."it's okay, I'm here. It can't hurt you." She whispered. I took a deep breath to steady my breathing. "C-can you turn the t-tv on." I asked trying not to burst into more tears. "Of course I can. What do you wanna watch." Robin asked grabbing the remote beside her. "Whatever is on I guess." I whispered. Robin turned on the tv and Full House was playing so we left it on.

The storm got closer to us, making the thunder louder. "Shh, shh it's okay." She said covering my ears."Why don't we get you to sleep how does that sound?" Robin asked looking at me with a comforting smile. "Yeah that sounds, that sounds nice." I said hiding my face in her chest. "Just close your eyes darling, it's okay." Robin said.

                             Robin's pov

It took about 5 minutes for y/n to fall asleep. But the occasional clap of thunder would wake her up.

After about 30 minutes however she had fallen into a deep sleep. "Good night beautiful." I whispered right before I fell asleep, holding her.