"Wowwww you've known her for a week and she already taking my spot in the car?" Kelce said.

"Sorry man, can't have the lady sitting in the back." Rafe said.

"You mean that lady." Kelce mumbled to himself.

"Shut up." Rafe said as they both hopped in the car.

"You got beer?" I asked them.

"No but we can get some." Rafe said.

"Wait how old are you again?" Kelce asked.

"I'm 15." I told him.

"Jesus Christ and you drink?" He asked.

"Your like 16 we aren't that far in age." I told him.

"Ok right but like, damn." He said.

"I know it's so crazy." I said sarcastically.

We pulled up in front of the liquor store and they both started searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked

"Fake ID." Rafe said and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"I got this."

Rafe's POV

"Huh?" I asked.

"I got this, don't worry. Hold this." She took off her hat and her flannel handing them to me.

"Wait what are you gonna-" She took her jeans off revealing a pair of shorts. Me and Kelce looked at each other genuinely confused.

"One thing that sucks about being a girl, is that guys are feral. A good things about being a girl... guys are feral." She took off her rings and necklace replacing it with hoops and a cross necklace she had in her back pack.

She put her necklace on the review mirror and handed me her rings.

She pulled her hair into a pony tail and pushed her boobs up. My jaw dropped as the scene played out in front of me.

"Be right back." She winked at me before hopping out of the car.

She literally turned into a different person right in front of me.

(Before y'all come for me!!!! This is the least of what I was doing at 15 soooo I could have made it worse!!)

"What was that?" Kelce asked

"I'm not sure, but I liked it." I said and he laughed.

I was still holding her clothes and rings as I watched her flirt with the cashier. She was leaned against the counter playing with her necklace and you could tell the guy was enjoying himself.

I felt a twinge of jealousy run through my body as she picked up the case of beer and walked out making sure to sway her hips.

She smiled and waved at the guy before she turned to me with a knowing smile.

"Free beer, and a beautiful bottle of the Henny. Your welcome." She said getting comfortable and putting her feet on the dash.

Me and Kelce were silent.

"What's the hold up I thought we were going to get high?" She smiled at me and I started the car again.

"So uh.... You done that before?" I asked her.

"Totally, men are whores. You show them a pair of tits and they'll do whatever you want." She said with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well shit... thank god for tits.." Kelce said and they laughed.

"Why so quiet big boy?" She asked

"No reason just... surprised I guess." I told her.

"Don't worry, the cops won't do a thing. Can I roll up I here or are you guys the type we're no one else can roll up your weed?" She asked me.

"You can do whatever you want." I told her giving her my weed and blunts.

She chuckled and started to roll on the dash. We pulled up to my house and she had already rolled both blunts.

My parents weren't home so we walked through the house to the back yard.

We all got in the boat and I started to drive it.

"Never thought I'd be getting drunk on a yacht but ok then." Y/n said as she walked around checking everything out.

"Well let's get these bottles cracked." Kelce said as we all opened a beer and took a sip.

"Best first day of school ever." Y/n said pulling a lighter out of her bag and lighting one of the blunts.

We started to pass it around and played music. It was a nice day.

We were drinking and smoking damn near the entire day. We listened to music and danced on the front of the boat.

Kelce was passed out on the couch under the deck and Y/n was laying on top of the deck, in just her bra and underwear.

She bold to say the least. It was around the time that school got out so I decided it was probably time I take the boat back home.

I kept catching myself stair at Y/n. Part of me felt like it was wrong but when Y/n looked up and smirked at me, I knew she was doing it on purpose.

"How ya doing big boy?" She said sitting up.

"Just admiring the view." I said and she chuckled rolling on her stomach and laying down.

I docked the boat and thank god my parents weren't home. Y/n jumped up and put her clothes back on while I went to wake up Kelce.

Once we were all ready, we got in the car and drove back to school...