10

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩☆♬○♩●♪✧♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

A couple weeks went by, and Moon had grown a lot closer to all the boys. She found herself to be on good terms with all of them, yes, even Woozi but Seungcheol? She was still a bit iffy about. Although being friends with them, she always played dumb if something weird had happened. As in weird, you know the occasional eye color changing, the crazy strength/temper breakouts, and more that was hard to explain. Karina was her partner in crime, helping Moon trying to figure out what they want from her and sure, Karina could just ask what they want but they would simply just play dumb. They've gotten nowhere really though, meanwhile, Karina was always with Scoups. Like ALWAYS. I don't know what they're doing but whenever she comes home, shes always so happy. 

Moon has managed to bring the boys closer and not make them bicker all the time which was really challenging but they occasionally all hang out together now..for the most part.

"On table two." Bora passed Moon the tray of food and drinks. Moon served it to a couple and her kid.

"Enjoy!" Before she leaves, she notices the girl has a bouquet of flowers next to her. "Those flowers look beautiful! If you don't mind me asking, whats the special occasion?"

The girl chuckles and smiles. "Its our tenth anniversary today!" 

"Ten." The little girl smiled, showing ten fingers on her hands. Moon smiles at her.

"Happy anniversary! Since its such a special day, I'll take one meal of your choice off the tab." Moon compromises.

"Really! Wow thank you so much!" The lady bows. "Go say thank you, Hannah!"

Hannah..that's my sisters name.

"Thank you!" Her words were muffled with her fries in her mouth.

"No problem." Moon smiles satisfied at the customers.

"Excuse me! Ma'am." Mingyu calls over, she turns around and sees all the boys at the table.

"Mingyu, where are your manners!?"Seungkwan looked him up and down.

"Manners?" He looked confused.

"Thats not how you call a waitress, stupid." Dino says.

"Yah? I'm older than you!"Mingyu says.

I go over by Joshua, who was calm watching the occasional fights that he was used to, happen.

"The usual, Shua?" 

Joshua looks up at Moon, smiling as he does. Moon felt a little flustered, not over his beauty.

"Yup." He said popping the P.

"Your pretty good with kids, I see." Wonwoo brings up.

"Oh, you were watching?" Moon nervously laughed.

"Yeah, you seem like you'd be a great mom someday." Wonwoo compliments.

"You would be a great mom to our kids." Hoshi claimed and after that, everyone started attacking him and the table got loud.

"Psh, I thought we knew your lover was a tiger?" DK remarked.

"Please never have kids, Hoshi. They may be really ugly." Wonwoo says.

I rolled my eyes walking away letting them fight it out. They came to the cafe pretty often, too often honestly but they helped pay my bills so I wasn't complaining. I served them all what they usually get.

"So, Moon, we wanted to ask you something." Jun brought up, Moon raised her eyebrows.

"We're wondering if you wanted to stay at Seungcheols mansion? It's really big and we all decided to stay there over break." Seungkwan explained.

"You have a mansion, Coups?" Moon looked at Scoups who nodded. "It was my fathers but now its just there. Theres a lot to do in the area too so we wouldn't just be at the mansion."

"It would be even better if you could come." Mingyu grabbed Moons hand and started playing with it. Jeonghan slapped his hand off Moons though and Mingyu pouted.

"Sure, I'd love to come. Karina will be coming too, by the way." Moon said.

"Oh..she said.she wants to?" Coups said awkwardly.

"No but we're like buy 1 get 1 free typa deal, ya know?" Moon joked and the others laughed.

"I see." Coups replied.

"Aren't you guys like dating or something? Shouldn't you be happy?" DK spoke which Scoups started laughing out loud.

"Dating? Psh, the only person I would date is.." He turns to look at Moon, taking in her beauty. "Moon."

"Grow up because shes off limits." Jun scowls.

"Keep fighting and I won't come to the mansion." Moon scolds which has all the boys pleading, except for Wonwoo, he was just sort of, there.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩☆♬○♩●♪✧♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Karina and Moon were picked up by the boys, they were all riding one huge van. Karina sat in the passenger, seeing as she had the best music taste and Scoups were driving.

"Wanna see something?" Joshua nudges, he was beside me and Dino was on the other side of me, dead asleep. I nod. "This song reminds me of you."

He starts playing, 'Can I be him' by James Arthur. Moon listens to the lyrics closely and these caught her ear.

I heard there was someone but I know he don't deserve you
If you were mine I'd never let anyone hurt you, no, no
I wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips
It's all that I've been thinking about

"It reminds you of me? How so?" Moon raises her brow. Joshua chuckles.

"Because I feel like you're the one I've been searching for my whole life." He says with a slight smirk. All you hear after are loud fake vomiting sounds in the back of us. Mingyu, Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Jun were all fake vomiting and the rest were giving dirty looks.

"Of course you say that when the car is silent, nobody is talking, and theres no music playing." SCoups sighs.

"I'm watching you..guitar boy." Karinas eyes squint. I chuckled nervously.

Is Joshua trying to say something? I feel like he keeps being affectionate....Then again so are all the other members..so probably not.