One more day till the weekend. Its only my first week and I'm already drained. Aghh. I still haven't told Karina about my encounters because she'll probably go on and on about how she's right and I'm wrong about my whole, they're not going to notice us, saying. Luckily, we had math together today and I swear if they transfer to this class too- I feel like they're in almost every of my classes and its really weird.

"At least we can suffer in this period, together." Karina sighs. I nod, feeling my eyelids droop down but Karina clapped in Moons face.

"Hey! Moon, look whos at the front entrance! Oh my gosh, I'm losing it right now!" Karina beamed. I look at the entrance to see three more boys. 

Why are there so many of SEVENTEEN and why are they always in pairs of three?

Little did Karina know, Moon already experienced this, twice, and now three times? 

"Hello! We are Vernon, Mingyu, and Wonwoo. We will be your peers, so please, come to us if you need anything." Vernon mentions with a warm smile. Mingyu just nodded and Wonwoo had a cold look. He looked kind of scary if Im being honest. Just as they moved, all the class' girls had rushed up to them. 

"Jeez, they took, come to us if you need anything too serious, am i right?" Moon said but no response was heard from Karina. "Karina?" She wasn't in her seat but in the crowd of girls. Other than the boys in this class, Moon was the only girl in the class sitting down. 

Really, Karina? Really?

Moon saw the crowd migrating to her way and she looked to see the three boys sat down right next to Moon.

Okay, do I have a SEVENTEEN curse or something? Whats going on?

Karina quickly sits back down in her seat, claiming her seat so no other crazy girls other than her claim it.

"Oh my gosh Moon! They're sitting next to us. I think I'm gonna faint." Karina whispers.

"Please don't." Moon replied in a cold tone. Whilst everyone was doing their worksheet, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I look back and the only one who turned his head was Wonwoo, but I don't think he was looking at me.

"Psst." I looked beside me and see Vernon. "Can you help me with this problem please? I don't understand." I felt all the girls stares on me and it made me feel really intimidated. I also saw Karina, her freaking out in silence.

"So if you move y right next to x, it will give you an equation, you then have to find the answer for y, and multiply it by x which then gives you the answer." 

"Wow you're smart, I like that in a girl." He smirks.

Is he seriously flirting with me right now? Im in a sea of sharks right now with all these girls, he's digging my grave!

"I won't let these girls do anything to you, honey." Mingyu had whispered in my ear, chuckling in doing so. I got goosebumps all over and I felt my head turn a bit hot. Mingyu suddenly felt my forehead, as if he could read my body temperature.

"You're burning." Mingyu comments. I pulled my head away.

"I'll survive." I smile but he suddenly stands up.

"I'm sorry sir but this girl right here has a fever, do you mind if I take her to the nurse?" Mingyu asks pointing. I felt all the stares on me, I felt kind of humiliated. Karina turned around feeling my head.

"It is kind of hot, I can take you, Moon." Karina worried.

"It's fine, I have her." Mingyu croaked. 

"Yes, you may." The teacher accepted. 

Mingyu held Moons hand leading her out though Karina had saw Moons eyes, a little confused.