chapter 10

"jason just cut all my hair off," you call out while standing up from your desk. everyone turns to look at you and once they move their eyes to your hair, all of the curious eyes widen with surprise. everyone, including the teacher, took in your uneven, erratic hair. you turn around to look at jason who has an amused smirk on his disgusting face. not being able to control your temper, you punch him, in the middle of the face. jason grunts as you hit him and a second later, after you retrieve your arm from his nose, jason grabs his ugly nose and blood starts pouring out of it. a few seconds pass by and jason's trying to control his nose bleed and you're trying to control your laughter. you can't hold it in anymore, you let out the biggest laugh anyone has ever heard. after you start laughing, the entire class starts too, you even see the teacher let out a little chuckle. 

"class, class, settle down," the teacher yells, "y/n and jason both of you go to the principal's office right now." you sigh in disbelief and accept your fate of getting detention and jason getting nothing. you walk towards the classroom door and exit the shocked yet entertained room. you start walking down the hallways towards the principal's office hearing footsteps behind you. you assume it's jason and say, "fuck off jason. you cut my hair off, so i broke your nose." a hand from behind grabs your shoulder and spins you around. you punch the person in the face in reflexes and soon to realise who the person is. eddie munson yet again. 2 times in a day. that's a record. your annoyed face melts into a sorry one as you realised who you just punched. "sorry eddie i thought you were jason," you apologize.

"it's fine," he assures you. his eyes move to your hair, "woah what happened to your hair?"

"jason happened. he said he either cuts my hair off or i let him beat me up. guess what i chose," you explain with a smile and jazz hands.

eddies face turns into an angry one and his hands are turned into fists. he turns around to start looking for jason, "im gonna go find him and seriously fuck him up."

you grab his hand so he doesn't go any further, "don't worry, i already took care of it." you smile in kim kardashian. (that one episode of keeping up with the kardashians where they're in colorado in a cabin and kim throws kris' phone and goes, its what she deserved.)

he laughs at your smile and his anger washes away like it was never there. 

"does it look good," you ask jokingly.

"of course when does it not," he answers.

you smile at his response and tell him, "i gotta go, i have to go to the principals office for breaking jason's nose. ill see you later, bye eddie."

he gives you a smile and heads the other way as you start walking towards the principals office, yet again.

________________________

you're now in the principals office and jason's there too. you were both sitting next to each other, in different seats but next to each other. you could basically feel the anger radiating off of him. he was like a ticking time bomb, one day he's going to explode with anger. hopefully you arent there to see that.

"so what happened," mrs. coleman (the principal) asks with curiosity in her eyes.

you both start talking at the same time and eventually mrs. coleman is over it she shuts the both of you up, "y/n you explain first then you jason. and no interrupting."

"we were just sitting in class and jason pulls my hair back with scissors to my hair and tells me that i either meet him behind the bleachers and he beats me up or he cuts all my hair off. so i did what anyone would do. i told him to cut it off. and he cut it off. so then i stood up and yelled that he cut it off. and i punched him because i was so angry," you explain finally taking a breath.

"jason now your turn," she says.

"i was just sitting in class and y/n here turns around and cuts her own hair off with her scissors. she then stood up and blamed it all of me just so i would get in trouble. she then punched me and acted like i deserved it. but im the victim here. i didn't do anything wrong. shes the one who broke my nose," he lies.

"well, we have two very different points of views here. im just gonna check the cameras. that's so much easier," she laughs and pulls out a recording thing or whatever from her drawer and puts it into the computer (lets act like they had decent computers to where they could watch tapes) the tape starts playing and she speeds it up until she finds where we were a few minutes ago.