chapter 5

who would've helped you with jason? you follow the arm up to the person and it is the one and only eddie munson. "eddie?" you say. before you can say anything else, jason tries to punch eddie, in the face, but eddie dodges it and punches jason back in the face, knocking him to the ground, defenseless. before any of jasons friends try to attack you or eddie, eddie grabs your hand and you both start running and running. by the time you guys stopped, you were by the bleachers outside, next to the football field. "mlady," eddie moves his hands towards the bleaches and steps out of the way. you take the offer and make your way to sit down. he follows and eventually, you both are just sitting down, enjoying each other's company. eddie turns his had at you and you do the same. hes staring into your y/e/c eyes and your staring into his deep, brown ones. "are you okay," he asks, "jason is a douche." 

"im alright, thanks. but why did you help me," you question.

"it seemed i was the only one that noticed what was happening. no one deserves to be treated like that," he explains.

"has he ever done that to you," you ask.

"many times," he chuckles.

you both don't say any more words but just sit in each other's silence, it was comforting and you both didn't mind it. you both actually liked it. as time progressed, you both subconsciously got closer and closer together on the bleachers, and before you both knew it, the side of your bodies were touching. classes had begun but both of you didn't really care, all that both of you cared about right now was each other. you both were there for a pretty long time and eventually you fell asleep on his shoulder. as time passes by he got more comfortable with you on his shoulder and while you were sleeping, he tucked your hair behind your ear, admiring your features. taking in your beautiful, y/h/c hair, your gorgeous y/e/c eyes, and your breathtaking lips. while he was deep in his gaze, you slowly woke up from your short nap, rub your eyes, and say, "did i drool again?" you both start laughing, very loudly. some people near you guys thought that you both were high. you didn't blame them, you kinda felt high. "do you wanna go smoke weed," eddie asks out of the blue. "yes. a million times yes," you reply. you both make your way down from the cold bleachers and start heading to his dealing spot, in the middle of the woods. you both eventually make your way there and eddie starts reaching into his pockets, trying to find his pot.

while you're waiting, you take in your surroundings. crunchy leaves on the ground, trees cold with loneliness, a picnic table that looks like its been there for too long, and lastly eddie, the freak, munson. "found it," eddie says and starts walking towards you with the drugs in his hand." 

"are you going to murder me, freak," you joke.

"yeah, when you least expect it."

______________________________________________

thank you so much for 1k+ reads !!!!! ily <3333 ||||||| this is all that i feel like writing rn so im sorry that its not a lot :)