chapter 2

"y/n i know that you're still coping with the deaths, we all are. but you cant just go around saying that. for that I'm going to have to give you detention," the guidance counselor says, finally breaking the silence. "but jason had no right to talk about them like that. and I'm not coping, I didn't lose anyone or know anyone personally that died." you reply. 

"I know he that he shouldn't have said that but you should have said what you said either, it was uncalled for." she explains.

you couldn't believe what you were hearing. you were getting a detention? even though jason is totally in the wrong here? all you can do is mutter under your breath, 'this is fucking stupid' and walk out of her office. you start walking to your next class, still pissed.

____________________________________

it was finally the end of the day, you couldn't wait to go home. oh shit. you remembered that you have detention. you walk over to mary to tell her that you cant hang out later and have to go to detention. she starts laughing at that.

"what?" you ask her.

"nothing just never thought you would get a detention," she replies honestly. 

"screw you." you reply and walk off with your middle finger in the air.

you start to walk over to the room where detention is held. its in your least favorite teachers classroom. how great. you hate him and he hates you. you walk into his classroom and find him sitting at his desk reading a book. "hey mr griffin, how long does detention last?" you ask trying to sound nice. he chuckles and replies, "how long i want." wow. you cant believe he's still a bitch, well, you are too.

suddenly the door slams open and enters a tall man-teenager with tats, long, curly hair, huge rings, and a fake smile. you notice that he has the same t-shirt as that kid that you and mary were standing next to. you're finally close enough to read it. 'hellfire club' what the hell is that? 

"hey mr griffin, I'm back." he smiles. so the man baby speaks.

mr griffin has a different looks plastered on his face, he's even more annoyed. is that even possible? maybe he hates this man baby more than you. "hello eddie." he replies, sarcastically.

_______________________________

ik this chapter is so short, I haven't really had time to write a lot. if you guys like this story, comment for me to continue <333