chapter 7

it was another boring school day, you awake from your ugly, disgusting, irritating, annoying alarm. you slap your hand on your forehead in annoyance and just sit there for a few minutes. you get up eventually and do everything that you do to get ready. eat breakfast, brush your teeth, pick out an outfit, put on light makeup, say goodbye to your parents, and make your way to school in your car. while you're on your way, you turn on the radio. everybody wants to rule the world starts playing, this is your favorite song. (or not i just love this song.) you turn the volume up and start singing along to the mesmerizing lyrics. 

even while we sleep, we will find you acting on your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature. everybody wants to rule the world. 

this was your favorite part of the song, something about the vocals during this part really got to you. 

its my own design, its my own remorse. help me to decide help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure. nothing ever lasts forever, everybody wants to rule the world.

you make your way to school and do your daily routine of almost running people over, parking your car, and walking into the school, and give anyone the middle finger who laughs at you. you go to find mary and find her leaning up against her locker going over notes from class. "hey," you say.

"oh, hey, y/n," she replies.

"whatchu doing," you ask.

"just going over notes from mr griffins class. ugh i hate him so much and his ugly ass shirts," she rants.

just as she was saying that, mr griffin walks by the both of you clearly hearing what she said. the both of you notice this and start breaking into a fit of laughter, unable to stop. the both of you can barely breath, you have to hold onto the lockers to stay straight up. you both finish laughing in a few minutes, and you manage to say one thing, "eddie and i smoked weed and he kissed me while we were high."

she stops laughing immediately and just look at you with shock written all over her face, as if you were freddy krueger. after her death stare, she finally comprehends it and she starts jumping up and down. you shush her and try to get her to stop, but its no use. when shes done with being a toddler, she asks you, "did you like it?"

"i don't know, it all happened so fast. and after it he just stood up, said he was high, and left," you admit.

her smile drops a little after hearing that. "im sure he was just embarrassed from what happened," she reassures you. maybe she is right maybe he was just embarrassed after you and him kissed, you thought. but why would he leave when he was the one who kissed you.

"it was a pussy move honestly," you joke.

the both of you break out into more laughter.

_____________________________

the school day went by quickly. you saw eddie at lunch. you looked at him and he looked at you. he gave you a cute smile, and you gave him the same gesture. but besides that, you didn't see him at all. you and mary talked about the kiss a little more, giving her more details, apart from that, nothing exciting happened. as you're walking to your car to go home, eddie calls out your name you stop walking and turn around, you meeting the smile filled eddie munson. "hey," he smiles. "hi," you question.

he takes a brief pause before asking, "are we cool?"

you take in a breath of air and reply, "yep totally cool, really cool."

he smiles even brighter from that response. you both stand there for a few seconds before he asks, "do you wanna go hangout?"

______________________________

hi hi hi

thank you all sm for all the reads, it really means a lot bc this is my first ever story ive ever written and im really glad that you all enjoy it! sorry that this chapter was kinda short, im writing this at 1 am so im kinda out of it. anyways thank you sm. i really hoped you all like this chapter !!!!