I pull on my white crop top after putting on a lacy black bra, figuring that not everyone wants to see my boobs. "You're so hot for no reason, D.. Kayson is going to love you." I roll my eyes with a smile, not knowing how I should feel about her words. "So are you, now shut up about him. He probably isn't even my type." I finish getting dressed, Kayson, replaying in my head like a broken record. The name is one I've only ever heard once, and surely it can't be the same person. I pull the black cap on, laying it over my wavy, red hair. I put on some mascara and chapstick, then grab the apartment key and put it on my now empty keychain. I start smiling as I do, feeling a little happy for myself. I pull my shoes on and walk out of the room, phone and keychain in hand.

Davina's outfit:⬇️

Though my keychain is empty

Though my keychain is empty.. I have my bracelet connected to it.. so I keep it around. Everything that had a key, I sold. Cars? Sold. House? Sold. Properties? Sold. I don't know much of what happened with my parents' things or business, but I left so it wouldn't fall back on me. Bad enough that I've got to find a job here with all these new people who don't know my parents. It may be a good thing, but my social anxiety wants nothing to do with it. It isn't like I've got a choice either, I've got to find a job before I run out of money from the things I sold.

Yay.

I walk to the counter and set down my phone and keychain, silently letting them know I'm ready to go. I turn around to see Willow and Xander talking to a giant, holding each other's hands as they do. "Are we ready to go?" I question Willow, specifically Willow.. because ew, I don't talk to new people. They all stop talking and look at me, but my eyes are on him. He's God like. He's tall too, looking about a foot taller than Willow, who sits at an average 5'5. I'm all of 5'4, which is also pretty average, I'd say. This man though, makes us girls look like children next to him. Xander only being a couple inches shorter than him. My eyes scan all over him, just to see that he is literal perfection. He's got black hair that hangs down to his eyebrows, leaving his green eyes hard to read. He's got tattoos all over, making my three tattoos look like bitch work, not to mention the ones hiding under his clothing. He has a nose piercing on the right side and a tongue piercing that he keeps flashing, kind of like he's zoned out or focused.

He is flawless.. and he better stop looking at me like that.

We stare each other like we're hypnotized, for so long my eyes start to burn. So embedded in each other's eyes that we can't look away. His face then go all the way down my body, then slowly back up to my face. He sees something he likes, because his lips lift into a smirk after he pulls his tongue back into his mouth. I pull my eyes over to Willow, seeing her whisper something to Xander. I see a small smile break onto Xander's face when he looks between the two of us, making my eyes trail back to the gorgeous man in front of me. I roll my eyes when they finally get to him, seeing that he's got no emotion in his face whatsoever, looking more like a mannequin than a human. Then, as if to be intimidating, he furrows his brows and looks into my eyes. Suddenly looking confused and angry when he looks at me. "Yea. We're ready." Kayson mumbles under his breath, breaking the infuriating silence. Xander breaks into a loud laugh, scaring me back into the reality I wish to leave forever. I give the three of them a 'go to hell look' and walk into my room, Willow following behind. I ask where my vape is aloud once I realize she's behind me, getting no answer. I need it more now, than ever before.