Being able to achieve everything you want is great, until you don't know what you want to do anymore.

Your life will become directionless, you'll feel lost, you'll lose your will to live.

She lived her life just for that greatest goal, and now that she realised it, she's got nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nobody to go to.

She lost her meaning, and now she's just there, an existence without purpose.

As she was pondering about her life, someone barged into the comfort room.

The person wearing a black jacket and black cap stopped on their tracks as they realize someone is with them in the comfort room.

The dark eyed woman came face to face with them.

Staring at this person, she realized that this person is trouble. This black jacket person has blood stains all over their body making her frown.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? This is the woman's comfort room. You're not supposed to be in here." She said to this person seeing that the intruder is a man.

"Shut up, or I'll make you." He threatened as he pulled out a gun from behind his pants, pointing at her.

"Okay, okay chill! Will you put that gun down? You might get pushed by your kind." She calmly said to the man, not showing an ounce of fear.

This isn't the first time she's been at gun point, she's a billionaire for crying out loud, of course she got her fair share of death threats and assassination attempts.

She knows how to defend and fight her way out of this, but she's not in the mood and not crazy enough to fight off someone with a gun carelessly.

"I said shut your mouth!" The man yelled at her feeling agitated.

'Shit... shit... shit... this is bad, i came in here hoping to have an escape from the lady's room, but i met a nuisance.' The man mumbled to himself biting his thumbnail, while leaning his ear on the door, still pointing the gun at her.

The woman still holding her two hands up, glance at the man while mentally calculating if she can outsmart him.

After a couple of minutes, someone from the other side of the door shouted.

"We know you're in there! If you don't get out of there, we got no choice but to teargas you!"

After hearing the shouts the man backed away from the door.

"Shit! They're here! What to do! What to do?" The man says as he walked back and fort inside the narrow room.

He halt his steps as he looked at the woman checking herself in the mirror.

After pondering for a few seconds, the man pulled the woman in front of him on a choke hold pointing the gun at her head.

"I have someone with me here! If you don't let me go, I'll shoot her dead!" The man shouted back to the door, still holding her tight.

"What do you mean? We won't believe you if you don't show her to us." Someone from the outside answered, the same man earlier.

The man beckoned her to move forward.

"You! Open the door!" He ordered.

The woman silently obliged, still calmly going with the flow.

As the door opens, everyone outside gasps.

"I told you, i have someone with me! See?! Now let me go or I'll shoot!" The man cautiously backed away from everybody, still holding the woman in his arms.

"Okay, i understand, let her go and we'll let you be. Men, hold your fire!" The policeman answered.

"Give me a car, and cash, I'll let her go." The hostage taker demanded.

"Why can't this people just shoot him dead, you shouldn't make a deal with the likes of this." The woman thought, while silently backing away with the man. She got no choice anyways.

"How about you let her go and we let you go?" The policeman countered.

"No! I want money and a sports car!" The hostage taker.

"Wow, how demanding." The woman scoffed in her head.

"Okay! We'll get it for you, just let her go!" The policeman.

He talked to his walkie talkie for a few minutes and then he yelled at the hostage taker. "We got the car and the cash, now leave her!"

The man walked all the way to the entrance with his back to the wall.

As soon as he get inside the car, the man, pushed her and shoot her back three times.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

That's what she heard before she landed face first on the ground.

Everything is hazy but she can make out the sounds of gunshots and a loud impact.

"What happened? I was just standing earlier, why am i on the ground now? Why is it so noisy? What's with that rusty smell? Everything hurts, what's happening?" The woman without realizing what happened yet, thought to herself as she slowly lose consciousness.

Everything went black.

***************☆***************

Inside a blank space, a consciousness is slowly floating without destination.

"Okay, where am i? Aren't i on the ground earlier, now I'm floating, What?" The consciousness thought to itself.

After thinking for a few moments, the consciousness remembered what happened to it.

"Oh! I remember now, i died!?"

If consciousness can exclaim, it probably is right now.