Chapter 22

Chapter 22

(Candi)

I was just sitting around poking my stomach. I know it's to early for the baby to kick back but I'm so excited to be having a kid even though Bobby won't be in his or her life. Just then Neya entered the room. Things aren't the same ever since she found out about me having sex with Bobby. We haven't even address the issue. Now that I'm feeling better kind of I think we should talk.

Candi: I know you're holding your feelings inside but can you please talk to me

Neya: Screw you the only reason why I'm being nice is because you're parents are gone, I don't want Gabi hurting you, and your with child otherwise I would have told you go fuck yourself and stay with Mema

Candi: I don't even understand why your mad. You never told me you had wife and when I found out I didn't bitch about it and at the end of day your married what's going to happen when Patricia comes back

Neya: I convinced her to sign the divorce papers then I was going to tell how I feel about you but fuck it now

Candi: How do you feel about me

Neya: Don't worry about it

Candi: Look I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but I thought we were just fucking in fact that's all we're doing so I don't understand why.......!!!!!!!!

Neya: I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" she said cutting off her sentence

Candi: What

After that she just left the and slammed the door. I had no idea she was in love with me. Gosh I'm a idiot; here I have someone who really does care about me and I ruined it. Now we might never be together. I decided to call up my family in France.

I walked into the kitchen to see Neya drinking some tea. I had my suitcase and luggage ready to go. I can always come back and visit Joy and all my other friends but other than that there's nothing left for me here. An I clearly hurt Neya and she wants nothing to do with me right now. I told her goodbye and I walked out the front door.

*******************

(Neya)

I was laying in my bed playing with a scarf Candi left behind. I put it to my nose because I love the way she always smells like apples. I was listening to this song called worldwide by big time rush. Yeah this my kind of music not that rap stuff people listen to these days. I felt like this song was describing how I feel right now. I can't believe she's going to France. Just then Becky came walking in the room and sitting on my bed.

Becky: Mommy your a idiot

Neya: Come again" she said raising a eyebrow

Becky: You love Candi don't let her go

Neya: I tried telling her I love her and it didn't work

Becky: So try again never give up on the one you love

Neya: I can't believe I'm taking advice from a ten year old

Becky is right once again. What the hell am I doing sitting here when the love of my life is about to leave for France and probably might never come back. I was already wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants so I quickly threw on a sweater and sneakers. I told Mitchie to watch Becky and I have something to take care of. I got in my car and I was driving straight to the airport. When I got there I looked around for bit. I then heard her flight was getting ready to start boarding. I ran straight to the check in and I seen Candi about to go through the metal detectors. I pushed passed the people and pulled Candi arm so her body was pressed against mines. I kissed her passionately or as if this was the last time I see her again. Some people suck their teeth while others said awwwww.

Neya: I love you

Candi: I love you too

The End