Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Neya)

I had to get rid of Candi since Patricia is back now. Yeah I'm married sadly. Patricia is 23; She's five four, dark brown eyes, dreads, brown skin, and super thick. That's one of things I still enjoy about her is her thickness. I walked into our bedroom and she just got out the shower. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. I moved my hands down to her private and started to finger her. She leaned her head back against my body and started moaning.

Neya: So baby how was your vacation

Patricia: Mmmmm

I kissed her cheek and just kept fingering her as her moans filled the room. She been on vacation for a while with her parents because one of her family members have died. Patricia is from Jamaica and she is one crazy girl. I like crazy feisty females. That's one of things that attracts me to Candi is her sassy ass comments and how strong she is for someone so little. She finally came all over fingers and licked her juices away.

Patricia: Damn your nasty

I kissed her with lust and she jumped on me. I grabbed on to her thick ass and pinned her to the wall. I found my strap put it on and put inside her. She gasped and that lets me know she's hasn't been sleeping with no one else. She is so tight which turn me on more. She started screaming louder asking me to go deeper and that's what I did. I also enjoy her sexy Jamaican accent. We kept going at it for another hour. Then she drifted off to sleep.