Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Gabi)

It was a brand new day. I knew I was messed up for cheating but she didn't have to ruin my car. I'm glad I have two cars. I was driving up to her apartment now. I still had the key to this place. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. She was just sitting on the couch watching Muray and smoking a blunt. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I stood in front of the tv and she threw the remote at me while putting out the blunt.

Candi: Get the fuck out the way

Gabi: I just wanna talk" she said sitting on the couch next to her

Candi: I'm tired of your I'm sorry shit fuck out my face cheating lying ass bitch

After that I smacked the shit out of her. I'm trying to work shit out and she want run off with that foul mouth of hers. She looked shocked but this wasn't nothing new. I beat her ass plenty of times. A tear fell from eye. I asked did she have anything else smart to say. She shuck her head no.

Gabi: Now I'm sorry about yesterday but you know I love you right, you will always be my boo

I pecked her lips and kissed her. I tried getting on top of her but she pushed me away. This why I cheat because she won't sleep with me.

Gabi: This is exactly why I fuck other bitches because you won't let me sleep with you

Candi: Then your not the one if you can't wait for me. I don't even know why your here go fuck somebody

With that being said I slapped her again and much harder than the first. We have a great relationship if we had sex and she stopped running her mouth. She started crying and just looked at me with this mean face I dared her to do something but she just sat there. After that I kissed her again then left.