Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Candi)

A month has gone by now since I knew Neya and I became a little happier. I left my apartment a while ago and I was back home with my wife. I was smiling into my phone act the text I just got from Neya and Gabi walked into the bedroom. She asked me what was I smiling about and I just told her something Joy said even though that was a complete lie. She told me if she ever found me cheating she would hurt me and the person I been with. She isn't going to find out because she can't even find out about my secret bank account or what I really do at the club. I never cheated on her yet but I was planning on it tonight. Neya told me she had the house to herself tonight because Joy and her wife was going out and her daughter is spending the week with her father. I told Gabi I was working a late shift then spending the night at Joy house and don't wait up. After that I left. Neya was waiting for me a block away. She tossed my bag in the back seat then opened up my car door for me. I loved how kind she is. We drove for a little bit and I placed my hand on her vagina to see what she would do. She bit down on her lip but kept her eyes on the road.

Neya: What if wifey finds out

Candi: Fuck that bitch

Neya: Shame on you lol

When we got to her house the flirting continued. She backed me into a wall. She put one of her hands above my head on the wall and used the other to crease my chin. She was so close to my face right now and our bodies were pressed together.

Neya: The things I wanna do to you

Candi: What's stopping you

She pressed her lips against mines and this kiss was different from the way Gabi kisses me. This one was filled with passion and love. She grabbed on to my ass and she picked me up. She brought me to her bedroom and threw me down on her bed. She got on top of me and I removed her shirt. She removed my sun dress and unhooked my bra. She started kissing on my neck and my breast and I found myself moaning. This was the first time I let anyone get this far. I don't even allow Gabi to touch me like this but there was something about Neya and I felt like she won't hurt me after this. She kissed my stomach then removed my panties. She raised a eyebrow and looked at me with a smirk. I guess she found my piercing. I have my nipples and vagina pierced. She moved her tug around the piercing causing me to arch my back and another moan escape my mouth. I found myself getting louder and be for I knew I came. She started kissing me again and I wrapped my legs around her trapping her. I then felt something go inside me and I realized it was a strap. I didn't tense up one bit. Yeah it hurt but she took it slow and I sucked up the pain. After a few minutes the pain turn into pleasure and I was moaning to top of my lungs. I told her to speed up in Spanish and that's what she did. I found myself calling her papi and speaking in complete Spanish now. I eventually reached my climax and we both laid down on the bed out of breath or at least I was. She pulled the sheet over us and she moved her fingers in between my legs.

Neya: Wow somebody really wet

Candi: Oh my gosh yesss" she said moaning

She was fingering me now and I have never felt this good before. She added another finger and picked up the pace. I found myself arching my back and again and talking in Spanish. Did I mention Neya is Spanish too. She kept going even after I came all her fingers. I let her fuck me until sunrise.