Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Neya)

I arrived back home after a nice lunch with Candi. I can't believe her wife hit her. One thing I can't stand is a woman beater. My mom raised me to never put your hands on your significant other no matter how much they pissed you off. It's okay to restrain them sometimes but not physically abused them. I walked into my daughter room to see she finally listened and clean her room. My roommate and cousin Mitchie told her to clean it earlier and my daughter Becky told her shut the fuck up. She is way to grown for a ten year old. I had her when I was fifteen. I thought I was into guys but I wasn't. I found myself attracted to girls and one day my baby father found me hooking up with another female. That didn't end well and me and my child father have a bad relationship now. He's very religious and thinks being gay is wrong. I left my daughter in her room who was still playing with her dolls. I went into the living and lighted up a blunt just as Mitchie walked out the kitchen with a beer.

Mitchie: So where were you

Neya: Out with Candi sexy self

Mitchie: Isn't she married

Neya: I don't care by the looks of things her wife don't deserve her and she hits her

Mitchie: Damn I can't stand dumb bitches who puts their hands on woman especially the sexy good ones

Neya: Tell me about it but where Joy

Mitchie: Out getting her braids done over and speaking of her I should go get her before she gets mad at me for being late again so I will see you later

Mitchie and I pound fist then she was out the door. I decided to take a little nap before I get ready to bring Candi over tonight.