"How did you know he's my boyfriend?" Micaela asks and I raised a brow at her. While I was here thinking a few seconds ago that she already announced it to her friends, then here she was asking Ji-hye how she knew. Okay, let's hear what Ji-hye has in store for a response.

"C'mon ma'am, you don't need to broadcast it. Mr. Fernando is the only man you've ever brought to your house, and I've caught both of you gazing into each other eyes like Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji-Hyun in a Korean drama titled Legend of the blue sea" Ji-hye blabs and I snorted holding back my laughter. While Sabrina giggles and my girlfriend...well she was blushing hard right now.

"I think Sabrina is influencing you now" Micaela replied and avoided my gaze.

"Sabrina? What does Sabrina have to do with this again? Why is everyone seeing me as a gossiper?" Sabrina whines and I chuckled.

"Because you are ma'am. Sorry, but it's the truth. You're nosy than I am" Ji-hye giggles and I couldn't help but laugh it all out.

These ladies are cool to be around after all. They love teasing each other and it's fun watching them do that. Although they can be noisy most times, but I guess their noise is what lightens up the atmosphere.

Is this what I've been missing out from? What would it have been like to have a younger sister? Would I have hated her too just because of my past?

"Earth to Fernando!" Sabrina yells and I logged out of my thoughts and flashed her a smile.

"Well, Ji-hye, you are not far from the truth. I'm now your boss's boyfriend. I guess she is too shy to let you know that" I said cockily while my gaze penetrated Micaela.

"Yay!" Ji-hye squealed excitedly and stood up. She came crushing me with a hug. "Thank you for choosing my lady to be yours. It's all I ever wanted for her to be with a gentleman like you, handsome. Please treat her like a queen because she is a queen, huh, and you are the king" she giggles louder, and we all laugh.

Sabrina began with her own blabbing on how I should romantically treat Micaela, tour the world with her, and lots of things she was mentioning that I wasn't paying attention to anymore. Mehn, they are drama queens around here. Just three ladies here and it's like 20 of them are present.

"Okay, okay, okay! I got you ladies, just don't worry about the young miss sitting over there, I'll treat her in a way that the world will envy our love!"

"Yeah!!" Sabrina and Ji-hye cheered loudly and Micaela covers her face in her palm while I smiled and went over to her sit to kiss her head.

I mean it though, I'm going to love and treat her like an egg, not even a scratch would affect her. From this day forward, she'll become like the pupil of my eyes.

"Oh God, please send me a man like Fernando" Sabrina prayed with her hands clasped and her eyes up to the heavens.

"Amen! I want the same for myself" Ji-hye answers and Micaela and I chuckle in amusement.

"Okay ladies, it's time to leave. See you ladies around" I announced and stood up with Micaela holding my hand.

"Oh, your bag!" Ji-hye exclaims and rushed up inside to go get it.

"It was nice having you around, Fernando. Have a great night" Sabrina said.

"Thanks for everything, I owe you one" I replied and she smiled and left us alone. I returned my gaze to the lady standing in front of me. "Finally, we are alone again".

"Yes, we are" she replied and gave me that smile.

"Don't smile at me like that" I pleaded and placed my hand on her right cheek. She held it and kissed my wrists and she let her lips linger there for a moment.

"How am I smiling?" she asks gazing up at me and smiling in the same way that I asked her not to. Her eyes pierced mine and I swear it's causing me to be nervous right now.

"Those eyes of yours are like stars. Have you ever sat outside at night and gazed up at the sky to watch the stars?-" I ask and she nods. "The beauty of the shining stars in the sky at night fits the description of your eyes. There's so much beauty in your eyes that it's almost blinding me right now. I guess if I stare too much, I'll get addicted to it and won't want to blink for a second".

She giggles and I grin nervously. "Damn! I suck at this! I wanted to say some romantic words to you but it came out worse than expected. I'm sorry" I apologize and sweep my face with my hands in embarrassment. This is going to be difficult after all, I can't do this alone, I need relationship guidelines. I'll ask Antonio for help when I get back.

"I love it" she announces holding up my chin. "Those are the sweetest words I've ever heard" she added and I was awestruck.

"You loved it?" I asks to be sure I heard her right, and she nodded in affirmation.

"Ferd, I don't care if your words are perfect or not, I love you for who you are. I don't want you to act like someone else but you. So many relationships out there have broken because of this, they pretend to do things they are not used to until they get tired someday and quit the relationship-" she pauses and took my hands and held them.

"I don't want the same fate to happen to us. Just do you, be real to me and I'll be real to you. Love me the way you can, care for me the way you know how to, just do things your way. You don't have to copy someone just to make me happy, I'm okay with whatever you give to me in this relationship, okay my love?" She continues staring into my eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'll love you my way, you'd see. I'm glad to have made you my woman" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Uhmm...would you say yes if I ask you to spend the night here with me?" she inquires and I stepped back gaping at her. Her brows raised as she waited for my response.

Wasn't that what I wanted?