"Well, yeah you're right. I didn't plan it this way either. You know Antonio, you were right all along. I did love her but I was too scared to admit it because I don't want my heart to get broken again by a woman after what I'd passed through as a teenager because of them. But everything changed when I got here, that fear disappeared when she told me that she has been in love with me for quite some time now and that was the reason she kissed me that fateful day".

"Wow! In as much as I'm in awe for hearing this, I'm overly excited for you bro! I mean who would have thought you'd fall in love someday? Congratulations brother! Congratulations!"

"Thank you" I chortle and smoothen my hair.

"Welcome to the love club. I'll be your coach to guide you on this journey" he announced and we both burst into laughter.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Antonio. Your marriage is just 3 years old I guess, right?"

"Whatever. What I know is I'm older in this love thing so I'm qualified to be your coach, that's final. Do not argue with me".

"Yes Sir. We are going to talk more about it when I return. I have to go now, she should be waiting for me for dinner".

"Okay buddy, hit me up when you're free. My greetings to Micaela, tell her I'm sending my love to her and I can't wait to host her for dinner here in Madrid. One more thing, when you get back here, we're going to celebrate this amazing news".

"Roger that. Thanks man, I'll keep in touch".

"When are you coming back?"

"I don't know yet. Perhaps until my woman says she's had enough of me then I can think of returning" I chuckled softly imagining Antonio's facial expression right now.

"You've got to be kidding me?! I guess someone here is going to be more possessive than I've ever been" he let out and I laughed so hard.

"Get out of my phone, Antonio" I laughed and hung up the call.

The smile lingers on my face I thought of my mom again. If I should break the news to my mom about this, I wonder what her reaction would be. I know of course it'll be a positive one, she'll be excited that her first son is finally settling down. As soon as I get back to Madrid, I'll give her a call and invite her over.

I can't believe all that is happening, is so surreal. Love found me and I found love, this is so amazing. I squeeze my eyes shut and stretched out my arms like a bird. The cold evening breeze hits me and I sniff in some fresh aura.

A moment later I let out a sigh of relief and walked back inside to go have dinner with Micaela. Just maybe I would spend the night here if she asks me to. I just can't help but wonder what is going to be like sleeping next to her.

I pinched myself and mumbles "breathe Fernando, don't get ahead of yourself" and I did breathe before going in.

***

After we all had dinner, the four of us had a little chit-chat before I stood up to take my leave. When I said four of us it includes myself, my girlfriend, Sabrina, and Ji-hye. Glancing at my wristwatch it was past 11 pm, I need to leave so I'll make it to the hotel before midnight or max 12.30 am.

"I'll be taking my leave, it's getting late. Thanks for the dinner, I guess I finally kept to my promise of eating your delicious meal, right Ji-hye?"

"Yes, Mr. Fernando. I'm happy you did! Will you stop by tomorrow to have breakfast with us?" Ji-hye asks excitedly and I grin widely at her and glance at Micaela.

"If your boss lady would allow that then I'll be here for breakfast tomorrow" came my reply. Micaela blushed and stared down at her lap.

"My lady, can Mr. Fernando join us for breakfast tomorrow? You should say yes though, he's your boyfriend anyways" she said giggling and Micaela glance up at her with wide eyes.