♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 19

'Well holy moly me oh my ,

You're the apple of my eye,

Girl, I've never loved one like you.'

I stood in the airport with Harry and awaited his departure.

We stood facing each other in front of the boarding gates.

Lana had accompanied me but, left suddenly to get coffee.

I squeezed Harry's hand and waited for the final call.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks then." He spoke his voice cracking at the end. I hugged him hard and dug my nose into the base of his neck.

The final call for Harry's flight sounded and I pressed myself closer to him.

Harry let out a soft chuckle and kissed my hair.

I lifted my neck and attached my lips to his passionately.

" Will you miss me?" He spoke in a gentle voice.

I laughed at his playfulness and nodded.

I reluctantly let go of Harry and stepped away.

I could feel tears beginning to succumb me.

I looked down and I diverted away from Harry.

I felt tears slide down my face and that's when Harry pulled my face back up to face him.

He saw my tears and his expression changed instantly.

" Marina, stop crying before I start crying."

I smiled and Harry dried the tears off my face with his fingers.

He kissed me one last time and walked to the check-in.

I watched him and a familiar sadness enveloped me. Harry stood at the boarding gates briefly and smiled at me.

I was about to breakdown when Lana clasped my hand and joined my side.

She brought my hand up to her face and kissed it, comforting me.

I turned towards her and hugged her. We embraced for a moment and I felt incredibly comforted by Lana without even hearing any consoling words.

2 weeks later,

After a long and exhausting flight home I was now in the security customs of Heathrow Airport.

Harry was waiting for me at the Arrivals and I couldn't wait to see him and hold him.

I walked into the Arrivals entrance, anxiety consuming me.

" MARINA!" I heard Harry shout.

I pushed my baggage cart with more force and practically sprinted towards my boyfriend.

He picked me up off the ground and hugged me hard. I kissed him tenderly and he spoke about how much he had missed me.

He twirled me around in his arms and set me down.

" Marina. I've been so lost without you by my side. I can't bear it any longer; please stay with me tonight." He spoke softly.

Harry had just finished hauling the last of my baggage and I sat quietly in his living room.

"Babe, forget about that. Just come and sit with me for awhile." I spoke sincerely.

Harry and I made love numerous times that night and each time more passionate.

There was a knock on Harry's door and he shot up to answer it.

He wore only his Calvin Klein briefs and headed towards the door.