♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 3

'It's my business if I feel the need to

Smoke and drink and sway

It's my problem, it's my problem,

If I feel the need to hide,

And It's my problem if I have no friends and feel I want to die.'

That night, Lana and I became thoroughly drunk.

We danced quite a lot and with guys whose faces I don't recall, but it was all in good fun.

Everything was hunky-dory t'ill I downed a couple more drinks and started to stumble.

It was downhill from there.

Lana insisted on me staying at her hotel because I was physically incapable of managing on my own.

Lana's suite was beautiful.

I was piss drunk, but I still had the time to admire.

I changed out of my dress and into some of Lana's clothes and she led me to the guest bedroom, where I immediately dozed off.

I was woken up by the sweet smell of coffee. I scrambled up and got up too fast, That's when I became aware of the hangover.

Shit, It's going to be a long and hard day.

I put my dress from the previous night back on and made my way out. Lana was in the kitchen drinking coffee and on her laptop.

" Good Morning" I greeted.

" Good Morning, sleepyhead." Lana teased.

We chatted for a bit and had breakfast and I felt like I wasted enough of her time. This woman was busy, she probably had other commitments she had to pertain to.

" Lana, I have to go home." I announced. She nodded understandingly.

" I don't know when we'll be able to meet up again." I added.

" New York is not that far from London." She stated.

" This has been amazing, I really hope we can continue to be friends." I said optimisically.

" Of course, I fuckin' love you, Marina."

After one long friendly embrace ,

I had to leave.

My afternoon was rather dull without Lana. We had so much fun last night and now I was enduring a terrible hangover.

I was bored out of my mind. I should get some friends. Hmm, but how could I possibly do that without leaving the comfort of my home?

The next day, my hangover was fully healed. I got a call from my manager telling me that I had to attend a Burberry Fashion Show this afternoon. Finally! I haven't been to a show in a while.

I ran to my closet and inspected my wardrobe.

What To Wear.

After exhaustively inspected my wardrobe and I pulled on a white button up blouse, white high waisted shorts and my nude platform shoes.

At the door, I looked into the mirror making sure everything was in place; I applied another coat to the heart on my cheek, put on my blue coat with fur and left.

After almost tripping over my two left feet, I exited the taxi. This year the show was set in Hyde Park but, thankfully it was inside of a complex type thing. Thank goodness for that, because I do not have the time or patience for the outdoors.

People began to head inside, which meant the show was about to start. Am I fashionably late or what?

I scanned the seats looking for my name. This is ridiculous my manager could've at least given me a hint to where I'd be sat. All I was told was "Front Row". When I managed to find my seat, I plonked myself down and waited for the show to start. There was a seat that was empty beside mine, and when I looked at the name it read : KANYE WEST