♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 4

'You're a rich little boy,

Who's had to work for his toys,

You've got all the sensibilities,

Of an upper class guy.'

"Dinner--?" I questioned still confused.

" You heard me. And I'll pick you up at 7, if that's alright."

"I....I can't." I stammered.

" And why's that?" He asked. " Are you seeing someone, Marina?"

"Yes!" I answered too quickly. He laughed.

" You're a horrible liar." He remarked.

He stepped closer to me leaned down and kissed my cheek. Wow. This felt unreal.

" Be ready by 6. Don't make me wait, I'm a very impatient man." I was still processing his kiss when he turned on his heel and walked off.

"Wait!" I called out hastily. He turned and was all smiles.

" How will you pick me up, if you don't have my address?" I pondered.

" I know more than you think, love." He shot me his signature cheeky smile and he disappeared.

Well, I guess I have a date then.

But, all jokes aside he really is a work of art, that boy.

Very attractive. A mixture of boyish charms and undeniable sex appeal.

I mean, how could I resist ?

But, there was only one problem, I don't think we match. He belongs with a bottle blonde and I'm just a bizarre girl with a big ego.

I don't want this. Sure, I may not get dinner proposals everyday but, I like it that way. No worries or pressure.

I'm not a very interactive person.

And my original plans consisted of me sitting at home, watching films, preparing a nice meal for myself and maybe skyping with Lana.

Now, this boy had to barge in and ask me to dinner. Okay, I didn't mean it like that, I wasn't held against my will.

I just,I..I'm scared.

There, I've said it.

I can't always rely on Electra to fight my battles, I have to learn how to become my own person.

After dragging myself home, I gave myself a mental pep talk and made sure that everything would go smoothly tonight. I could not let Electra intervene and ruin everything for me.

After examining my wardrobe, I picked a suitable outfit. A picked an outfit I'm sure Electra would approve of. It consisted of a black collared crop top and a black skirt.

'Great Job Marina! You look absolutely cynical.'

I gave myself the once-over and I was pretty satisfied.

I've truely out-did myself tonight. Although, I hope Harry isn't frightened by all this black.

After scrolling through my twitter and chrcking up on Lana. The door bell went off. I checked the time and it was exactly 6 on the dot.

Either this guy was extremely punctual or a control-freak.

I hastily gave myself one last glance in the mirror and I pulled the door open.

He looked impeccable.

Harry was wearing a dark blue blazer and a well-fitted white button-up shirt.