♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 2

.

'Drinking champagne, made by the angel

Who goes by the name of Glittering

Gabriel.'

Today, was an exciting day for me. Turns out Lana is in London and we're hanging out tonight at 8.

To say I'm excited , would be a major understatement.

And after a few errands, a meeting and my well refined beauty rest,

I manage to waltz over to my closet and hunt for an acceptable outift for this evening.

I decide on a white closed-neck dress; only because it was one of the cutest things in my wardrobe. I fluffled my hair, brushed on my make up and went to examine the final product.

This will do.

Driving is just something that doesn't agree with me so, I hail a cab to the restaurant.

The only thoughts that were going through my head was if Lana stood me up, I'd feel pretty depressed.

' Don't be so negative, Marina.'

I ignored Electra and walked into the restaurant.

Wow, It was beautiful. Lana has exquisite taste. Dimmed lighting, chandelier upon chandelier and just eloquence surrounding the atmosphere.

I scanned the room and that's when An employee approached me.

" Do you have a reservation miss?"

" I'm actually waiting for a friend."

" MARINA!"

Thank the heavens, I turned on my heel and their stood the stunning Lana Del Rey.

I waltzed over to the table she stood from and greeted her. "Hi, Lana!" We hugged. " You look gorgeous!" Her american accent echoed. I smiled. " You look beautiful as well." She was wearing a very sensible blue plaited dress like mine, minus the closed neck. She looked even more beautiful in person, Gosh I think I might even be drooling.

" C'mon, don't be a stranger sit down." She insisted. Lana and I spoke about everything from music to backgrounds and future plans.

" Marina, I'm so happy you decided to contact me, I've been following you for ages now. Ever since The Family Jewels." Lana commented.

Wow, that long huh.

" You as well, your style is so different And your music is absolutely lovely." I confessed.

" Gosh, look at us drooling over eachother." Lana burst out laughing and I joined her.

Dinner was excellent. We spoke some more, this time about things that were more personal. She told me about her heartbreak stories and I shared mine. We spoke with eachother so easily, It felt like we've always known eachother.

And the whole time I thought to myself " Wow, this is your very first friend Marina, Bravo!"

Girls have always hated me. The teasing, name calling and bitchiness. So, this is new territory to me---obviously.

After dinner, Lana asked me if I wanted to go visit a couple of nightclubs and bars with her.

I wouldn't label myself as an alcholic but, I did drink more than a lady should.

As we left the restaurant, there were paparazzi scattered everywhere outside. Oh gosh, they've probably been waiting for us.

Lana and I walked down the street--rather calmly, I might add and that's when one of the paps slammed into me making my purse fly out of my grasp. I puffed out almost losing my cool and looked around for my purse.

" What's the matter, babes?" Lana questioned.

" I dropped my purse and I can't seem to see it anywhere." I explained.

When I found it, it was underneath an SUV parked at the side of the street. I'm in a dress for heavens sakes I can't casual bend down and grab it because of two reasons: 1. Paps are surrounding us.

2. I'll risk ripping my dress.

" Do you need some help miss?" A voice asked.

I looked up and that's where stood a very attractive boy in dark pants, a white v-neck and a black coat.

He ran his fingers through his unruly hair.

Wow, he was so incredibly hot.

'Oh My Libido!'

Shut Up, Electra.

He's staring at me like I'm insane.

' Remain Calm, Marina.'

Without another word, he bent down and retireved my purse from underneath the vehicle. He then, turned to me and our fingers lightly brushed as he handed me my purse. Wow, I've never had goosebumps from such a weak touch. What's the matter with me? I never get this awestruck with males.

This is so bizarre.

" Thank you." I barely whisper. He smiled and his attractiveness grew profoundly.

" No Problem. And I'm Harry." He introduced himself.

"Marina."

It was pretty dark outside but, from what I saw I soon realized I was speaking to 1/5 of One Direction. Wow, What are the odds?

"Thanks again, that was really kind of you." I added.

" You seemed vulnerable, so I felt like you needed some aid."

I laughed. I turned and Lana was now on the side smoking a cigarette, she looked Bad-Ass. She smiled and waved her perfectly manicured hand at me. I Reciprocated.

" Uhm-I have to-." I blubbered. He rubbed the back of his neck, He also looked flustered.

Did I have the same effect on him?

' Be rational Marina'.

" Bye, Marina." He spoke sincerely.

" Bye." There was a sad tone to my voice, what if I never saw this beautiful boy again?

I shuffled over to Lana and we began to walk again but, as we walked I couldn't help but sneak one last glance at Harry. He was infact prety tall compared to me. He looked so perfect, I wanted him all to myself, I thought, as he continued to walk into the distance.

Lana put her arm over me, startling me from my thoughts.

" Seems like somebody has an admirer." Lana spoke teasingly.

" It's nothing like that, it was just an act of kindness." I dismissed it. Lana snorted in disapproval.

" Marina, I know you're not that stupid. That boy wants you. You didn't notice but even after you walked away he couldn't take his eyes off you."

Yes, he's undeniably attractive and I felt some kind of attraction between us but this is just unrealistic.

" Babe, you have to stop doubting yourself. You're beautiful Marina and that boy obviously noticed that and more." Lana encouraged.

" Thanks for your pep talk but, I'm just not good at taking rejection..." I interjected.

" Who said anything about rejection?" Lana asked.

" He does not want me , Lana. Now come on, I need a drink." Lana laughed and we were off.

The night awaited us.

END OF CHAPTER 2