Evra Von x Male! reader

Alright here we go! Last of my own before I do super late requests! I hope you enjoy this one now on with the show!
---------------------------------------------------------
Info

Usual fanfic stuff
---------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I have been helping around the cirque for a while now, Darren is my best friend so when he started planning to play dead and run away I could tell something was off and he couldn't lie for anything to me either I would have been able to tell anyway, so I agreed to go along and mister Crepsley wasn't gonna complain he got more help then. Darren was at first really my only friend, until I started talking to everybody and now I know everyone pretty well and help out where I can but I never really had any form of interest in anyone boy or girl that is... until I met him. Evra Von, at first me and him didn't talk much but after we started to talk a tiny bit we realised we actually got along quite well together, and that blossomed a beautiful friendship.

It was during one of these talks I realised how I truly felt, Evra was just talking about his music and such as I listened and sometimes jumped in. That's when I took a real good look at him while zoning out: his golden green eyes, pitch black hair, scaled skin and his goofy adorable smile while talking about what he was passionate about and even the excitement in his voice. Every little thing was amazing about him and I even started to wonder....what would it be like to date him. He seems like the cuddly, sweet and slightly shy sorta person to date and in all my years of not falling in love or having interest with anyone, it hit me that... I thought of Evra as more than a friend. So much more.

That was about 2 months ago and my feelings have just got bigger and bigger but he never mentions liking males so I'm too scared to confess, I don't want to ruin our relationship. Me and Evra are in his tent just sitting and talking about music when I hear him casually add "oh yeah I had the hugest crush on this one guy at one point made me feel so stupid....oh shit I never mentioned I was bi did I?" and i felt myself fill with happiness and hope for the true relationship I wanted with him. "Wait really!? Well... same here! I've actually had strong feelings for this one guy recently but I'm too scared to say....he probably only wants me as a friend" I confess sounding really sad near the end. "oh...well that's their loss, I think you'd be awesome to date!" Evra tells me, "t-thanks Evra" is all I say blushing and the conversation about dating was over.

-1 week later

How....dense....can....someone....beeeeeeee! I have been dropping hints at Evra I like him that are as big as atomic bombs and somehow I'm still single. I'm just eating with Darren when Evra comes over with a sad frown plastered on his face and he sits down slumped, arms crossed on the table and his head resting on them before he lets out a huge sigh. "What's the matter dude?" questions Darren. "The guy I like is showing zero interest in me" he explains 'oh yeah because no one else here is showing interest Evra' I think, "I'm starting to think no one will love me especially because of my appearance..." He says dejected and that's when I burst and stand up making my chair fly back and fall with a loud crash shocking Darren and Evra. "EVRA VON IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED I'VE BEEN DROPPING SO MANY HINTS I LIKE YOU SO DON'T EVEN SAY NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU BECAUSE I DO. YES YOUR APPEARANCE IS DIFFERENT BUT IT MAKES YOU UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL!" I shout and Evra stares in disbelief at me as I slowly lose all confidence and curl into myself slightly, blushing. "you....you like me!? I like you too! I thought you didn't like me!" he explains.

Then I go to him, grab him by his shirt collar and kiss him ignoring the cheers from the people around us. All that mattered to me, was that Evra was mine now and I would never stop loving him. I pulled away and looked at his cute dorky face and realised Darren was squealing behind us and I laughed as now I knew my life that I would share with Evra was gonna get even better.
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed as usual and please do not be shy to comment requests I'd love to make them for you. Again I hope everyone has an amazing day, evening and night and stay safe x