Evra Von x Creepypasta! reader

Welcome to the second oneshots thank you for reading this far again there may be some small changes to this work but nothing too major please enjoy reading
---------------------------------------------------------
Info

(F/w) means favourite weapon
(S/d/a/y) means something different about you (shows you're not like a usual human like Sally's blood drips showing she's dead)
---------------------------------------------------------

As I silently walked through the forest, I thought about how I'm going to kill jeff later for waking me up by putting a skunk in my bed and scaring it thoroughly pissing me off and setting me up for a horrible day. I walk around still looking for my target, a boy called evra von who's a boy with snake-like features, black hair and always seen wearing a beanie at least that's what the info said, then I heard a noise. I crept closer to the sound, holding my (f/w) close, preparing for a fight but what i didn't expect was for my target to be the one to jump out at me.

He looked at me and studied my (s/d/a/y) and smiled at me with slightly sharp teeth peaking out. I looked at him in shock, too stunned to attack him and I couldn't help but stare into his gorgeous brownish-green eyes. 'Oh god i can't kill him...he's too hot and he doesn't look so bad...' I thought to myself. "Hey i'm Evra nice to meet you" he said flashing his cute smile again almost stopping my heart. "O-oh um... hey i'm (y/n)" I said confused and flustered 'oh god his smile is so cute...what is this weird feeling in my chest?' I thought.

*time skip because i don't think people want to read a whole bunch of dialog*

Me and Evra were walking around the forest together and we came across a hill right under the moon's beautiful light. We sat down together and that's when it happened...we looked at each other and leaned in and our lips met. 'Ibelieve this is what toby and clockwork call a kiss' i thought to myself now realizing why those two kissed so often. Our lips parted and i missed the new sensation. "W-wow" we both said at the same time before chuckling for a few seconds before he looked me in the eyes "(y/n)....I know we've only spent a day together but...will you be my girlfriend?" he asked blushing and Ipretended to think for a minute.
"Hmm let me think....maybe....no...um...YES!" I yelled out, jumping into his arms in happiness.

*time skip to about a year later*

Me and Evra have been dating for a year now but none of the other creepypastas know or any of the cirque du freak, sadly they don't like each other so we kept our relationship a secret. Me and evra were going to celebrate our one year anniversary by star gazing in the same place we had our first kiss. I pack the last of the picnic and the blanket before sneaking out, not realising someone was watching.

*I'm sorry about all these time skips*

Evras POV:

I grabbed my coat and quickly left, excited to see the love of my life without noticing everyone looking at me in confusion. "Ok where is he going this time! He's been sneaking out a ton recently... thinking about it he's been doing this for nearly a year...ever since he came home late that one time from the forest" Darren stated and with the agreement of everyone they all set out to follow Evra

normal POV:

As me and evra sat and watched the stars, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled in closer to him leaning my head on his shoulder when out of nowhere a large group of gasps was heard. (y/n) and Evra didn't notice, but the members of the creepypasta household and cirque du freak were spying on them. "(Y/N)! get out of that boys hold right now! Or better yet Mr tall tell your boy to stop!" Slenderman bellowed to them and demanded of Mr Tall." Evra unhand that girl right now and come here! For all we know this could be an elaborate plot to kill you!" Shouted Mr Tall. "No" both evra and (y/n) said sternly thoroughly annoyed, "why not?" Jeff questioned. "Because we love each other you idiots!" I shouted and everyone stood there in shock. "(y/n) y-you have to choose, the c-cirque or u-us" my friend toby said sadly afraid to lose his buddy, the only person he trusted enough not to kill him.

I looked at my family shocked, the only people other that made me feel normal, loved and cared for, were making you choose love or family. The cirque and Evra looked at me as tears slowly started to escape and I said "If I have to choose, it has to be Evra...he would never force me to pick love or family" I said sadness looming in my voice. The people I once called family looked at me sadly, let me get my stuff from the house and all gave me farewell hugs knowing full well they'd miss me.

Once I got to the cirque I had dinner and everyone introduced themselves, they were very welcoming. Mr Tall said I would be sharing a tent with Evra and that, night me and evra fell asleep cuddling for the first time knowing that this wouldn't be the last time that happened, excited for our future together in the cirque.
---------------------------------------------------------

There we go now that's done and dusted! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed. Have a lovely day, evening and night and stay safe x