Evra x Artist! reader

Hi this is the first request I really got for this book that I'll be writing now and I'm so sorry to the person who requested this like years ago and I didn't write it since I lost access to my account. Anyway please enjoy and I will try to make this non gendered.
---------------------------------------------------------

~Info~
(Y/n) means your name
---------------------------------------------------------

I ran around the cirques camp area looking for someone very specific. Darren weeks ago had requested my assistance in a surprise for Rebecca for their month anniversary. I honestly wouldn't celebrate just one month but each to their own, eventually I ran into Darren and looked around to check Rebecca wasn't approaching.

"Darren" I said to get his attention "so far I have this I was wondering what you think of it so far and if there're any changes you want me to make" I say before showing him the beautiful drawing I made of Rebecca. "Woah! (Y/n) that's amazing! Thank you so much!" He exclaims before giving me a big hug "thank you so much for helping me" he says making me a bit shy since his exclaiming gained some attention. "I-it's fine I'm happy to help out whenever" I said before feeling an affectionate pat on my back.

"Hey (Y/n)! How are you!" Evra says with his adorable dorky smile. "O-oh I'm great! How are you?" I respond with a slight blush and he responds with "I'm fantastic" before wandering off to go talk to the others and I watch as he walks away wishing he had kissed me instead of an affectionate pat on the back. I turned back to Darren who was smirking and looking at me with a knowing look.

"What?" I asked, "You totally like Evra" Darren said with a laugh, which was only fueled by my blush and the obvious panic on my face thinking about if I was that obvious. "No! I mean.....maybe...is it that obvious?" I ask eventually caving in before he responds with "yes it's obvious just not to him...hey uh later can you meet me in mine and Evra's tent to talk and I definitely gotta pay you for this amazing picture". Cautiously I respond with "you don't have to but sure I'll see you later!" I quickly say before running off to do chores.

~Time skip~

I walk into Darren and Evra's tent with my sketchbook and equipment thinking Darren will ask me to make something else. Carefully setting down my things, I sit on a chair before I notice them both walk in.
"Oh hey (y/n) I totally forgot about meeting here with you so I said I'd go out with Rebecca but uh feel free to stay here and hang out with Evra" he says with a grin before hugging me and whispering in my ear "your welcome" and after that he was gone while I stood there, my face bright red.

"So...." Evra said. "So...." I responded. "I um...I'm sorry" he said out of nowhere, which thoroughly confused me so I asked "what do you mean your sorry you haven't done anything wrong?". "Um Darren didn't really forget I think he set us up here because of me" he said making me panic thinking he's realized that I like him and wanted Darren to get me in an area with him so he could reject me. "No I'm sorry I know I'm stupid..." I said and not too soon after Evra questioned me. "What do you mean?" He asked and all I said in return was "I know there's no way you'd like me back but I really do love you" I explained almost on the verge of tears in fear of the coming rejection...until I felt arms around me. Looking up, I realized Evra was hugging me"uh...what's wrong?" I ask "I love you too! You amazing idiot" he explained smilingly again which made me smile too. We sat in his tent for a few hours cuddling and talking before falling asleep in his arms.

~Later~

I woke up from a giggle not too far away from me and stared at Darren across the tent, before getting up and approaching him. "Darren what are you doing?" I ask still sleepy "Oh nothing just looking at the Evra drawings" he says with an evil smile before I realized he has my sketchbook in his hands and before I can do anything he's run off to the other side of the tent to show Evra with me lunging at him.
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it's so short! I hope you enjoyed this thoroughly I tried to make this with no set gender to the best of my ability if there's any mistakes please do say and if you wanna request please do! As always have a lovely morning, evening or night and stay safe X