Evra Von x Darren's twin sister! reader

Here we go oneshot number 4! Welcome everyone and thank you for reading this far. Again minimum changes/improvements but I hope you enjoy so on with the story
---------------------------------------------------------
Info

(S/n) means sons name
(D/n) means daughters name
(E/n) means enemy name
---------------------------------------------------------

Me and Darren were now half vampires and on our way to the cirque's living space with Mister Crepsley, our sire to be his errand runners. On the way, Darren asked me "are you ok?" and I glared at him responding with " we had to leave Steve and our family thinking that we're dead all because you stole a damn spider and it put steve in a coma...how do you think I feel you dingus!?" I managed to get out before I started to cry. "(y/n) please don't cry....it's not so bad it'll get better I'm sorry" Darren said guilt evident on his face, feeling bad that I was dragged into this, he knew I did nothing wrong and it was his own stupid mistakes. "Oh good god.... she's crying" Mister Crepsley said pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance as he walked causing  me and Darren to glare at him, "if looks could kill I would be dead right now and that's impressive because I'm already dead" he said shocked at the harsh glare. "Good!" I snapped at him "have some compassion you monster!". We kept walking until we finally arrived at the cirque.

(Time skip)

Mr tall had sent us with a girl we met called Rebecca and as I looked at Darren I could tell he liked her, I smiled thinking that it's going to be fun to watch my brother try and impress her when Suddenly we heard a scream come from the tent we were outside and I jump in shock while Rebecca just laughs, "Hey Darren that's your new tent mate calling you, go see what Evra is screaming about." she said with amusement in her voice "oh and (y/n) you will be in my trailer with me oh and by the way just call me Becca!" she looked at me with a friendly smile. "ok, bye Darren see you tomorrow" I shouted as I walked away with Rebecca, "ok!" I heard him yell back.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

Me and Rebecca woke up and went to see if Darren and his tent mate Evra were awake yet and that's when I heard my brothers scream, I panicked and ran to see if my brother was hurt and when I got there I yelled at the top of my lungs "WHAT HAPPENED?!". To put it short I was angry...no more like furious, there was just a snake on his leg and a person who I believe to be Evra picked up. "You idiot, i was worried someone was trying to kill you!" I yelled at him whilst hitting him on the head, "Well...to be honest I was tempted to let my snake take a bite after he woke me up with that scream" "Watch what you say, I may act like I hate Darren but he's still my twin brother" I said venom laced in my voice. "Jesus ok sorry...I'm Evra" "I'm (y/n) Shan" I say looking him up and down with a smirk.

(time skip to maybe like a year later)

I walked around camp bored as hell until I heard the most screechy, ear piercing laugh ever and I looked in the direction of the laughter and frowned. It was Evra talking to the new girl, dancing angel (e/n). He looked happy being around her even though her laugh sounded like nails on a chalk board. 'of course he would like her, regardless of her laugh she's beautiful clearly more than me, what was I thinking' was all that went through my head. When i came back to reality, i couldn't believe my eyes...THEY WERE KISSING! I started crying and ran away my heart breaking into pieces, my crush could never love me and I didn't know how I didn't realize before. Then I felt a hand grab my arm "(y/n) why are you crying!?" it was Darren "(e-e/n) and Evra kissed" Darren knew about my crush on Evra, but what I didn't know was that Evra had told Darren he had a crush on me. Darren had a look of pure anger on his face before he coldly stated "I'll be right back" and then left me feeling confused and upset.

Darren's POV:

'THAT IDIOT HE WILL REGRET MAKING MY SISTER CRY!' was all that went through my mind as I saw red. Just as I found Evra, I walked right up to him and slapped him as hard as I could and enjoyed it as he held that side of his face in pain."WHAT THE FUCK! Darren that hurt! " he yelled rubbing his cheek "YOU DENSE IDIOT HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER LIKE THAT I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER!" I couldn't control my anger "wait did she see (e/n) kiss me!? oh god I have to fix this...wait she likes me back?" Evra asked shocked and confused "Yea...AND IF YOU THINK FOR TWO SECONDS I'M LETTING YOU NEAR HER YOU CAN DROP DEAD EVRA VON" I yelled as Evra ran to see my sister and I chased "GET BACK HERE YOU EVIL BOY I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL"

Your POV:

Evra came running to me and started to ramble on saying "I'm sorry (y/n) she kissed me and to be honest i love you more than anything in the world I'm so sorry-" before I cut him off saying "I love you too Evra" then... he leaned in and kissed me. "EVRA VON, HOW DARE YOUR LIPS TOUCH MY SISTERS AFTER THEY TOUCHED THOSE WENCHES!" Darren came in screaming. "Oh Evra i
I need to talk to you about- EVRA HOW DARE YOU!" (e/n) witnessed the kiss and was not happy. "(E/n) go away i don't love you i love (y/n), I already told you this and it's disgusting that you'd force me to kiss you knowing that especially!" Let's just say she was not happy, but me and evra sure were.

(time skip trust me you'll like this skip)

That was 6 years ago now, me and Evra are 23 (i think Evra was 18 in the movie) and still lived with them but the cirque also had two new additions. A little boy ran up to me "Mommy!" he exclaimed as he smiled up at me with a toothy grin just like his father's "(d/n) won't stop chasing me" (s/n) complained "I just want to hang out with you" my daughter complained... yep that's right me and evra had two children. My son looked like me, was half vampire as well but had his dads hair and eyes. My daughter had her dad's looks and had plenty of pet snakes but had my eyes. Evra chuckled "(s/n), (d/n) mommy needs a break how about...(d/n) go play with your cousin and I'll get you a new snake and (s/n) go charm Cormac and alexander's little girl, yea i know you like her" Evra chuckled darkly as his son blushed bright red and ran off along with (d/n). "don't torture him, I remember you being the same with me" I laughed "hey we don't talk about that remember and well you do need rest! I want you to be healthy when this one comes through" Evra said with an amused voice patting my stomach gently. It was true me and evra were expecting yet another child and soon I was no longer going to be (y/n) Shan I was instead going to be (y/n) Von.
---------------------------------------------------------
Just a few more to do now! Please remember to request if you want something specific and I hope you enjoyed. Have an amazing day, evening or night and stay safe x