Evra Von x Fav animal! reader

Welcome back everyone Or welcome in general! This is gonna kill me rewriting it all (may have some edits/improvements) since I can't just copy and paste so I really hope it's read.
Anyway on with the story and enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------
Info

(Y/n) means your name
(E/c) means eye colour
(H/c) means hair colour
(F/a/f) means favourite animal feature
(F/a) means favourite animal
---------------------------------------------------------

As I stepped into the tent with my new friend Darren, I saw a boy in a yellow top feeding a snake.

"You allways get me in so much trouble" the mysterious boy muttered to his snake. The boy turned away from his snake and let out a small yelp.

"Umm... Hello I'm Evra Von" he said awkwardly blushing embarrassed that he was caught talking to pipo (his snake). He turned and looked at me, his eyes widened and his blush somehow got even brighter.

"H-hi i'm (y/n)" I said awkwardly looking down, scared he was staring at me because of my (f/a/f). "(y/n) look at him while your talking, he's just impressed with your (f/a/f)" Darren explained to me so I look up as to not be rude still slightly embarrassed. I then only realise that he too was part animal...but to be more specific he was a part reptilian. I blushed as my (e/c) eyes and his yellowish-brown eyes met. "H-hello (y/n)" Evra stuttered, his blush getting even brighter. A faint shout of "Darren help me with Madam octta" came from outside the tent, obviously Larten needed help with his spider. "Be right there!" Darren shouted out to Larten "Sorry  Evra, sorry (y/n) gotta go help Larten see ya guys oh and Evra...get used to her being around she's our new tent mate" Darren said right before leaving the tent. Evra looked at me "s-so...(f/a)" he said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "yeah...i don't know why but it's also my favourite animal" I said quietly trying not to kiss him there and then. I may have just met him but just by looking at him, I could tell he was a cool and kind person. For a while we just stood there and stared into each other's eyes. He looked away and cleared his throat "s-so this is your part of the tent" he said and pointed to an area of the tent "umm what ever you do don't touch my stuff...this may sound disgusting but I've been shedding and I don't want you to get pink eye" he said and smiled nervously. 'why is that smile so cute' I thought "t-thanks for warning me Evra"

*time skip because i can*

It's been a month since I joined the cirque du freak and met Evra and I may or may not have gained a big crush on said snake boy during this time (and what you didn't know was that he felt the same way). This morning me and Rebecca were talking when out of nowhere Evra came up to you blushing. "Can we talk later...in private?" he asked shyly "O-of course evra" I said quickly, slowly becoming anxious about what he wanted to discuss in private. He smiled at me with his adorable toothy grin and walked off, of course Rebecca being my best friend knew about my crush on him and was giving me a knowing look. "So...you and Evra. Wonder what's gonna happen" she said smirking and started belting out "Evra and (y/n) sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first come love, then comes marriage, then comes (y/n) with a baby carridge" "stop it! He's gonna hear you if you don't stop shouting!" "Filled with small and adorable half human half snake babies or maybe half human half (F/a) babies" she finished with an almost evil laugh. Little did I know a specific snake boy heard everything.

*time skip to when you talk to evra*

"H-hey Evra" I said while walking up to him, my nerves increasing significantly as I continue to think of all the possibilities of what the topic of our private conversation would be. His choice of private space was behind the tent however now it was just me and him who shared it, sadly Darren had to move tents.

"H-hey (y/n)!" he quickly stuttered out, flustered and also obviously nervous but why I wondered. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked carefully as he took a deep breath gaining more confidence. "(y/n) we've been friends for nearly a month now and i- i love you" he exclaimed looking away in fear of rejection but I only started at him in joy, quickly leaning in and kissing him and after a few seconds of shock, he kissed back. After kissing for what felt like years we parted lips. "I love you too Evra" I said hugging him. We sat down in our tent for the rest of the night listening to music together before he looked at me and said "I don't know why I was so nervous earlier....." which made me turn around and look at him, his arms still firmly around me. "What do you mean?" I ask and he lets out a small laugh "I heard you and Becca earlier" he told me before laughing and I go bright pink "YOU HEARD THAT!? OH DEAR GOD THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!" I shout out however it was muffled due to me covering my face out of embarrassment as be continued to chuckle.
---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the changes I made (there weren't that many but I like it better this way 🤣) anyway have an amazing day, evening and night and stay safe x