"Oh, Namjoon mentioned something about 7 tonight and be ready." he stood up and took a box from the cabinet behind him. "He said to wear this" she took the box eyeing it suspiciously.

"What's he up to, Hobi?" Ari asked, looking at the box with narrowed eyes. "I don't know, but what ever is, I'm sure you'll like it" Hoseok smiled. "I owe you an apology, Ari" he sighed and she looked at him in surprise.

"You? Why?" Ari asked and Hoseok smiled guiltily, avoiding her gaze. "You've been with us for almost half a year, and we accepted you somehow....I don't know, like a regularity" he looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry Ari, we all are. You're always there for us and we just didn't notice that none of us ever asked how you were, did you need anything, did you want to talk to someone…" she cut him off , leaving the box on the table and hugged him tightly.

"Hobi, what's going on between me and Namjoon has nothing to do with you." she smiled sweetly at him. "You're gorgeous and I assure you, I don't feel neglected, at least as far as you guys are concerned. So, you don't have to go overboard." Hoseok nodded and hugged her tightly in turn.

"Still, sorry." he stepped back and looked at the box. "How long do you plan on torturing Namjoon?" he suddenly asked, and Ari sputtered. "I don't want to hurt him, Hobi, it hurts me too. It's just…" she bit her lip and her eyes watered.

"I understand." he smiled at her. "But Namjoon really does love you." Ari nodded slightly and wiped away her tears. "I know, but sometimes that's not enough." Ari whispered, running her fingers along the lid of the box.

"You know, Namjoon may have forgotten how to value a woman, but I know one thing. He's determined to get you back, and he's willing to do anything." Hoseok assured her and Ari smiled at him. "He's going to overdo it, isn't he?" she asked and Hoseok laughed out loud. "Very likely" he replied and kissed her forehead leaving her alone with her thoughts.

At exactly 7 there was a knock on her room door. Ari took one last look in the small mirror, straightened the dress that Namjoon had given her through Hoseok, and opened it.

Namjoon was standing in front of the door, a small smile on his face, looking her up and down and, wow, he looked just ungodly sinfully amazing

Namjoon was standing in front of the door, a small smile on his face, looking her up and down and, wow, he looked just ungodly sinfully amazing. "My lady?" he held out his hand to her and she blinked, blushing.

"Are we going somewhere?" Ari asked softly and Namjoon nodded slightly, entwining their fingers as he wrapped her arm around his elbow. "Where?" Ari asked again. "Surprise, my love, be patient" Namjoon smiled and winked at her.

"Namjoon, that's not…" he turned her sharply to him and kissed her long. "Trust me, baby?" Namjoon asked softly and Ari sighed nodding.

"And now, the car awaits you, my lady!" he smiled widely and the tingles lit up his face making her hold her breath as she watched his profile walking beside him towards the front door.

"Miss Hyun, Mr. Kim!" dressed in a black formal suit, Taehyung opened the back door of a huge black limousine and bowed, waiting for Namjoon to help her settle in before he sat next to her himself.

Taehyung carefully closed the door and got into the driver's seat, smiling at them in the rearview mirror. "Please enjoy the beautiful view outside, we'll be there in a few minutes!" he recited professionally and Ari's eyes widened in surprise as the window between them and him closed, leaving them alone with Namjoon.

"Namjoon, what does this all mean?" Ari asked and he looked at her lovingly. "Nothing more than to treat my queen as she deserves, baby" he smiled and took her hand in his, pressing it against his thigh.

"That's very nice and I really appreciate it, but that's not how you're going to get me back, Namjoon." he looked at her, still smiling confidently. "I know, baby, but I want to do it." he turned slightly towards her and took her other hand as well, looking straight into her eyes.

"I know I did a lot of stupid things, Ari. We started a relationship that I didn't value enough to pay attention to the details. I was so absorbed in myself and my desire to have you that I forgot that I wasn't really doing anything, just I'm counting on your love.” he sighed and closed his eyes before looking at her again and smiling slightly.

"But that will change, my love! I promise you that from tonight and every day to come, I will prove to you that I have never loved even Binna as much as I love you." he cupped her face and gently pecked her lips. "You are my everything and I will make sure you don't forget that for a second for the rest of our lives, baby!" Namjoon whispered and Ari nodded shakily, trying to hold back the tears.

"Hey, no tears!" he gently wiped away the one tear that managed to escape and pulled her close to his chest. "I promise, you'll forgive me, baby!" he kissed the top of her head and she snuggled into his chest.

"We've arrived!" Namjoon backed away slightly as the car stopped. "Where are we?" Ari asked curiously and Namjoon waited for Taehyung to open the door for them. "Come on…" he offered her a hand and she followed him, looking around.

Ari gasped. She had never seen anything more beautiful. She knew the name of the restaurant, but she never imagined she would ever allow herself to go inside. And Namjoon had made sure he only worked for them.

"Namjoon, this is…" she looked at him with such fascination that he couldn't help but kiss her hard. "Do you like it?" he asked and she nodded quickly looking around the restaurant.

The Italian restaurant, decorated in a baroque style, was lit by countless huge candles that cast a soft light everywhere you looked. The tables were gathered to the sides, leaving only one in the vast empty space in the middle, arranged for two.

Pleasant soft music was playing from somewhere, a waiter stood stretched out to the sides of the table with a professional smile, patiently waiting to seat them.

Taking her hand gallantly, Namjoon led her to the table. He took off her coat and the waiter took it, slung it over his arm. "Mr. Kim, Miss Hyun, the wine is getting cold." said the waiter, waiting for Namjoon to pull up her chair, and after he sat down as well, he handed them menus and smoothly disappeared somewhere.

"Namjoon, it's beautiful!" Ari exclaimed, still looking around. "This is just the beginning, baby" Namjoon smiled, taking her hand over the table.